Map Creation Location Suggestion

here STOCKHOLM actual size

All the work i done in 20 hours

Is that it for Stockholm ?

well, no ima show you where i am right now

here the new photo of the city, it will be bigger

Do something no one has done before. Honestly there have been enough Europe maps at this point, It would be cool to see some Australia or Oceanic type thing.

Oh, you already chose Sweden. That’s actually pretty cool though I didn’t think about one of the northern-European countries.

what even

You used the american roads for an European country.

1 Like

Why is this thread back.

Hey Bro, your doing it wrong. First you need to make the landscape (hills, rivers, eat. ) then put the road objects for the towns, then link those together with the actual roads, then put buildings down, then add major details, then add minor details, then add loot and vehicle spawns.

to everyone that was interested by the map i was making, im still working on it, ill show you some fresh new images when, ill get my steam account back (it just got stolen)

1 Like

haha yes
haha yes
hahha yees

1 Like

well, my old steam account was deleted by the guy who stole it, OOF

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i lost my Unturned Gold Update

This is not possible. It takes 30 days for an account to be deleted, the account can only be deleted with proof of ownership, and the deletion can be canceled at any time during those 30 days.

I made the kuwait map, you should take on the project

hey guys i recently hacked an account you want it
oooof shit well
looks like its deleted

Whistles and walks away

1 Like

well Im still talking with Steam Support for get my account back

In 4 days, this topic will end
so, see you guys later

Join htis new topic, Im sorry guys

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.