Maybeeee drones?

I know,I know you guys are thinking wtf or maybe cool i guess crazy or something maybe cool.
There’s typically one reason why i want drones in the game because i wanna watch other player doing something or spying on someone that you dont know your finding sniper(its really hard to find sniper or day time For me and i know you guys are thinking nahhhhh its easy). soooo lets go to the BAD SIDE AND GOOD SIDE I really Dont know why i sed that.(Btw sorry for the bad english or bad grammar

Btw you can find drones on military base or towers

GOOD SIDES
*You can easily find sniper’s
*You can find enemies outside your base or any other case’s
*You will be able to scout an area if its clear
*Find someones base without getting killed
*You can get your drone back if it fell

BAD SIDES
*Your drone has low health
*Can be shot by a sniper or any long range rifle or gunsc
*It takes one bullet to get your drone off the air and fall down to the ground
*If your drone bump into something your drone cam will eventually spin around and these screen jam thing
*If your drone took 2 bullets it will be completely destroied and drop metal scraps
*It makes Loud sounds

SOME OTHER INFORMATIONS
If your drone got shot 2 times its completely destroied(I KNOW I SED IT ON THE BAD SIDES)
Your drone can be moved by a wind(I dont know what word to use rather than that sorry)
Your drone has a travel distance
If your drone has reached the maximum travel distance your drone will slowly fall down and your screen will go automatically black and back to your character

5 Likes

I don’t think drones are needed for Unturned for the simple reason that snipers are already incredibly easy to find, and that’s the only reason you pitched for needing a drone to begin with. Even with ghillie suits they are pretty easy to find so they really aren’t needed.

5 Likes

Its still needed if you wanna protect your base or scout an area

It’s not, and it really takes out the survival ambience.

2 Likes

Still useful nahhhh it dosent take anything

Not really, I rather look for enemies myself than using a drone that would get shot down with a single arrow.

It’s not needed, you could easily fend off or scout an area on foot or even in a car. Drones are something meant for an FPS game, not a survival game.

Unturned is a survival game.

I wont use a vehicle if i were you i rather have a birds eye to scout an area

i dont think drones would be good beacuse its a lot of coding
instead of drones maybe cameras??

extra 10/10 :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have suggested a similar idea to this. But instead of moving drones, I suggested stationary CCTV’s

After a few debates, I was 85% sure that it was a bad idea. And having them hover over you and detect people that can be seen a mile away

3 Likes

I’d see it more as a mod thing rather than a vanilla part of the game, It could be very OP in not much time :confused:

I agree with Oyamat, I think it takes out the survival ambience.

And just as what you have said - a bird’s eye view.
It dumbs down the intensity when staying or moving into an area.

2 Likes

I do not see a problem if the drone can only be a short distance from the conductor
imagine my drone going to the other side of the map = \

and a drone maybe it can be terrestrial Style RainbowSix =D

1 Like

I think drones or other UAVs would be a great addition to the game, but this is just my opinion.

1 Like

:pray:t3: Please people. More survival, less pow pow.

2 Likes

for the problem with the drone going to the other side of the map after a distance it will be deconnected (out of range!)

1 Like

Someone been playing a little too much Ghost Recon Wildlands?
(Just kidding, that’s a great idea)

2 Likes

Drones are more of a futuristic battle mechanic. Unturned 4.0 is more about survival in a place where almost everything went to shit.
Not drones to spy on your neighbor, checking if he has some illegal berries

2 Likes

fight drones and civile drones(with cam how can spy)are actually existing!

1 Like