Noooo this isnt what i want it to be.
I just want some peaceful drone not bombing stuff

And if that shit happens we would need anti air

Are you sure about that?
If there’s the Anti-Air Tank, Unturned is screwed

Just don’t add the drones

Keep it on topic, please.

Srsly why tanks

(TANKS AND MORTARS ARE SHAKING THE GROUND)

We probably need tanks if there’s the massive-aircraft-update

But y’know, Wall-hacking drone is the nightmare

Nah letz use sentries instead

That’s even more worse, Did you know that sentries are the free-weapon-donators?

Okay, just a little nitpick, it kinnda annoys me when forum posts are spammed with"UNTURNED IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURVIVAL GAME!!1!1!!". honestly, sure, but just stop. some actual constructive criticism would be appreciated

im aorryyy

anti-air stuff would be cool, but it should come with a downside. it would be amazing to shoot down planes, etc. unturned should still be fun, not some tediously boring repetitive survival game.

it should have a downside, such as overheating, backfiring, breaking, etc

Omg wow you just hit me with that idea now we need anti air

We don’t need anti-air weapons in a survival game that’s supposed to test intelligence and strength.
Back to topic: Drones, even within a 100m radius of control can still give the view beyond that range. The drone stays 100m away from you but can see much farther, basically giving you wallhacks because you know where they are but they don’t. Battery life or range, it can still be exploited.
Plus, this is a post apoc world, this type of technology shouldn’t be available. Most of what we’d get is tanks or Heli’s

Do you knpw how to delete topics?

Sadly, we can’t delete posts.
But it’s fine, whoever sees this will look at the comments

Plsss dont look at my anti air topic

Thanks for the warning xD
But it’s all good. We all make posts that no one agrees on at least once

XD no one agrees to my posts except the unconcious thing

You’ll get used to it. That way, you’ll learn what is it that the community wants and you can regulate your suggestions based on that to make a good topic. It’s always those who fail the most at the start that receive the highest victory at the end

Its better to not make a topic than making it and everyone diaapproves it