Minigun in unturned 4.0

hello fellas im stellmax53 small game dev i want in unturned 4.0 aka 2 MINIGUN LIKE THAT OR simillar Sorry for English im From Onion Country : Poland HERE PIC Of my Own Creation

5 Likes

Don’t know if they should be hand held guns, but I can see them being part of helicopters.

1 Like

We had a gatling gun in 3.X, and I think we can all agree that if it’s handheld it shouldn’t have the performance of the 7.62 NATO minigun, but instead the 5.56 NATO microgun.

2 Likes

why is it minecraft steve? I mean I got nothing against it, but it could’ve been the unturned character mesh

1 Like

Im sure miniguns will be added but probably with more thought and mounting mechanics.

1 Like

its MC build game on UE4 with weapons

1 Like

GOOD IDEA But mount on what?

1 Like
2 Likes

thats gonna be deadly

1 Like

I have so many questions. Are they suggesting miniguns? Is this a meme? Why is the character Minecraft Steve? Does anyone here speak Polish?

1 Like

That’s my thing >:[

1 Like

yes,no,couse is a buildning game with guns,yes

1 Like

any more question?

1 Like

So is this supposed to be Unturned 4.0/II or a game project?

1 Like

thats my showcase but im sugest this gun in Unturned 4.0

1 Like

I can only see the minigun coming back because it’s extremely heavy and it should definitely reach your weight threshold if you aren’t carrying your usual gear and stored inventory items. Plus stats and mechanics (e.g. Cycling that would affect rate of fire if you shoot early) that wouldn’t make it too overpowered.

Otherwise stick to something like in 1.0/2.0/early 3.0 where machine guns or assault rifles with drum mags are your only form of fast-firing high capacity weapons.

3 Likes

wiki leader respond im so happy thats my first day

1 Like

wait thats give u in 4.0 slowness???

1 Like

Miniguns are heavy so I guess you will be slower

1 Like

There is a possibility that carrying a heavy inventory or holding a heavy item would cause slowness. I remember in 1.0 that the only machine gun in the game causes -20% movement speed when equipped.

Also try to avoid double posts to prevent spam.

2 Likes