Mobility in combat

Yeah, but you could take advantage of disarming it and letting it go, like following it back to its base

1 Like

In the future refrain to make multiple posts at the same time for single replies. You can answer everyone with a single one.

1 Like

I’ll take that into account. :smile:

2 Likes

Go where?

Also rust’s system would work amazingly in any game. “Toxicity” is arguably the same in both games (But the whole concept is a weak argument because you have the assume the worse for any game anyways because players can do whatever they want)

You lose all your health? You drop to the ground, you don’t die but you have another health bar that slowly depletes. you have a small chance of picking up yourself or having someone pick you up (although I think that rng sucks and maybe some items could revive yourself, in a crippled state)

3 Likes

If you let him keep his weapons and gear, he’ll probably kill you (unless he’s very nice, which is rare)
If you took all his stuff, he’ll probably kill himself to respawn at his base because he has nothing more to lose.
If you let him keep his weapons and gear, and he’s also a rare nice-guy, then raiding him will break his trust, and he’ll kill you.
Also, if any of those happen, and you manage to follow him, if he sees you he’ll probably kill you either way.

Syero debunked it, fuck.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, I just debunked it.

2 Likes

You’re right. But I’m talking from Chicoboo’s scenario, which was this:

2 Likes

shouldn’t the person who you picked up should be smart enough to avoid that?

4 Likes

You just take away the things he could kill you with and leave him his food and stuff to keep him from killing himself and he won’t know you’re following him if you’re sneaky, unless you’re an idiot and don’t understand any tactics.

2 Likes

Que pedo! if you just avoid questions about what you’re talking about and don’t post shit :joy:

2 Likes

Well, apparently Aden isn’t. :rofl:

2 Likes

Great, thanks, I was just trying to be a reasonable person.

3 Likes

At first you were, but then you said things that weren’t so hard to understand, that’s what Syero meant.

2 Likes

“things that weren’t so hard to understand”?
What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Uh no, it would make PVP too easy and camping with snipers will be the meta @Chicoboo . But, it would be interesting for players to be slowed down by armor.

2 Likes

For example, when I said you could pick someone up and follow them to their base without them noticing and you asked no offense but stupid questions

2 Likes

Something I can’t understand is why they say PvP will be so easy, of course it wouldn’t be nearly the same as the current unturned. The only difference is that you wouldn’t die so quickly.

2 Likes

Questions? I was providing scenarios in which it wouldn’t be necessary to implement this feature. I now realize that it could potentially work, based on what Syero said.

3 Likes

I do not think that it would, nor will work well. If you get shot just once and that leaves you perma-stunned until somebody comes to your rescue, it will just mean that ambushes will go viral. That would simply mean that the first person to shoot will automatically win, and there won’t be a way to counter this. No way to fight back. No skill involved.
This would lead to more than many people abusing this by just shooting people on sight.
Besides, people in unturned would not exactly be keen to help somebody in such position, since that implies the risk of the very person to get rescued by you shooting you for loot.

So, no, I don’t want this in unturned.

2 Likes

I got tired of the same comment, you are not going to fall because you are shot once, you are only going to fall when your health is critical, and for your health to be critical you would have to be shot at least 5 times in the body

2 Likes