Modular Vehicles

I’m sorry…but how is this even remotely relevant to the discussion?

10 days ago n3rfcr4zy5 shot down an idea for a vehicle mounted minigun on this thread. (The conversation has moved on though)

ah and I understand im new i was just building on GreatHeroJ’s idea about rolling around and suggesting a way that it could be implemented better

maybe makeshift flamethrowers which would be dangerous to handle and military grade flamethrowers, for all your torching needs… just find fuel… oh wait theres probably not a lot xd

Well, if you’re referring to the US military, they haven’t used flamethrowers for decades IIRC

So a military grade flamethrower would probably have to be a rare find.

(For anyone else reading this, no, this is not an “it’s balanced because it’s rare” gag, I’ve balanced it well if you scroll up)

so you would probably be more likely to find them in museums or something… oh wait, those probably are safe either… actually heres an idea, it your ft (flamethrower) runs out of durability and it still has fuel in it, the next time you try to use it it would blow up.

yea like at least 100 times rarer than hells fury, rare enought to get the mythical rarity

Necropost (10 characters oof)

Eh, it’s not really a necropost

its not a necropost, people are still active and its not even a month old.

My original post wasnt even a month ago, and the discussion never went inactive for a full week. I may be a little biased since people are reading my post, but I don’t see any necroposting here.
Edit: by the time I got a chance to send this, other people had already responded, I’ll just keep it up since it has numbers you can reason with.

uselesspost(10 characters oof)(how to flag as meme)

How tf is it a useless post, thank The heavens you dont know how to use this website as well. Or you would go put any post you think is useless as a meme.
Edit, were you talking about the forum post or the comment to it? If so then you can mark comments as memes.

Ironically, by saying it is a useless post and providing absolutely zero explanation why, you have produced a useless comment.

the comment lol the forum post is FAR from useless

@GreatHeroJ ok well ill add my reason why here,
it wasnt a necro post :expressionless:

Alright then XD

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.