New zombies

all of the types of zombies (some zombies only will come in hordes to destroy bases or with full moon)

Normal zombies (the zombies that spawn in towns,military bases,etc)

• Normal zombie (the normal zombie v: )
  • zombie “dog” (that zombie that walks like a dog and its very fast)
  • flanker
  • fire zombies (only appears when its near of fire. a normal zombie can be burner)
  • acid zombies (only appears in labs or places with chemicals)
  • “push” zombie (a zombie that pushes you to the ground, so you cant move and he will be “eating” or killing you, obviously you can use your secondary to kill him, or use your skills to push him and escape)

Tank zombies (the mega zombies that only spawns in military bases or labs)

• Mega zombie (normal mega zombie)
  • Acid mega zombie
  • fire mega zombie
  • explosive mega zombie (a fire mega zombie that can explode. it will explode if you are near him or if you attack him with fire. or if another fire mega zombie attacks him trying to attack you, obviously that its very hard to happen.)
  • Hyper zombie (a mega zombie, but a little more big, its very dark green, and can pick ups small vehicles)

Horde zombies (zombies that only appear when its full moon or while a horde beacon is on. i will use numbers. they mean if what horde they will come, at horde 15 the hordes will be the same every full moon or horde)

• explosive normal zombie (2-15)
  • acid explosive zombie (5-15)
  • fire “dog” zombie (7-15
    -super acid zombie (his acid is yellow, it does more damage and can destroy little structures very easy) (8-15)
  • explosive super acid (same as acid explosive,but with yellow acid)
    Basically the zombies at the hordes are mutations

Special zombies (they appear in special places)

• stalker zombie (and zombie that hides in dark places. can walk in roofs and walls, its very fast. when you see it, if its near it will try to kill you fast, if not it will run to a dark place, you can know if its near by hearing sounds)
  • smart zombies (they are smart enough to hide and trap you)
  • “melee” zombie (a zombie that uses his arm like an knife or an sword)

the hordes are every 7 days. first, you will find some zombies near your base, if they are too near of your base, they will go back to they spawn, and then the hordes will come every 7 days.
if you go to another place (building a new base) the “horde level” (1-15) will reset. in the full moons, they will search you (and your base), and will start a “full moon horde” (it is an horde but with more zombies)

those zombies and things will make the player be ready for all, also this will make the player search resources and things to upgrade his base, with turrents. barbed wire, etc.

1 Like

These two aren’t bulleted, add a space after the hyphens

omg you are really fast dude xd thanks bro

also i will make a post with things to use in a base, like cameras, place-able guns (like nykorev, dragonfang, a new three barreled machine gun) etc

What does that even mean ? Zombies already attack you using their arms unless you’re talking about them using knives to stab you ?

Overall I think that most of these are a bit too ‘out of touch’ for 4.0. Sure it might be more realistic but these are just overkill. It’s not L4D2 (Linear shooter) or a Zombie Horror game.

1 Like

I think some of these zombies are too strange, but I actually like this suggestion

1 Like

Yes. And if my climbing suggestion will accepted, there also could be climbing zombies to kill the players on the roofs.
[Parkour system - my Unturned-4.0-dream]

Please don’t self-advertise posts. It wasn’t even an included topic in OP’s post and all you have to link it is a weak tangent about climbing roof zombies.

i was talking of some kind of zombie that has a “zombie knife” i dont know how to say it.

i like that

Now we need zombies that home in on players and explode

I think that all that thing of special zombies should be remade in 4.X.

It’s not to late to edit that

I swear you’ve posted this before…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.