Nice Share!

I now have the Nice Share badge 14 times. Meaning I now have 32% of all the Nice Share badges to exist. For reference, there are only 43 in existence. Pretty much all of these links are from my now dead Thread tracking every one of @MoltonMontro’s posts.

I still get badges from time to time, but I’ve settled around ~257 badges total 21/10/19

What might be happening.

(going to copy and paste what I say here from the replies, not going to rewrite the whole thing.)
My guess is it’s a bug, due to the fact that all of these badges come from a post that consists entirely out of links. So easily a link is clicked on that thread, I get the badge. No link on that thread has 25 clicks alone, but together, easily. basically, the algorithm that gives the badge doesn’t check for one link with 25 clicks, it just checks for 25 clicks. Though everytime a link that hasn’t been clicked before gets clicked, it gives me another version of the badge.
Actually, I have no idea. I just did it, didn’t receive the badge. And the links don’t have even close to 81 clicks unless the forums doesn’t want to tell me the true amount of clicks.
My final guess is that the algorithm wasn’t built for the type of post I made.
TL:DR I think it’s a bug, but I really have no idea.

Updates

11/8

11/10

11/15 Eailry Morning

11/15 late Evening

11/16 2:40 pm pst

11/18 2pm pst
now at 88

12/2

Now at 121

12/6

12/9

12/26

8 Likes

What where you saying?

2 Likes

Yeah but do you have them 14 times? I thought not.

1 Like

These two Gold badges can only be earned once.
Anyways, you may have 32% of all the Nice Share badges, but I still have 100% of the Higher Love and Crazy in Love badges.
Not to brag or anything though…

2 Likes

Stop braging about spamming

4 Likes

Stop mispeling.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought this was an innocent celebration, not a ■■■■-measuring contest

Edit:

where → were*

4 Likes

Recategorized this post to #dumpsterfire because that’s all this thread is. /s

2 Likes

Literally E.V.E.R.Y. badge is a dick-measure for Comm

3 Likes

I agree with tofu man

2 Likes

wow haha good one

funnily enough I had a chat about this with one of my girl -> guy friends just today

“Like i’m not offended by the “attack helicopter” thing, it’s just that its been beaten so hard to the ground that it is so fucking unfunny.”

2 Likes

Shot you’re up, i dont speaked english goodly!

2 Likes

You farmed for likes. That’s not impressive at all.

1 Like

my lord

50% of the likes i got in this forum are from you goddamnit

1 Like

tbf it’s actually only 13.71% that’s from RedComm, but yeah

2 Likes

oh come on…

Are you complaining? I can make it 50% if you like.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

This is what I strive for the most.

Someday I’ll get the gold. Some day.