North Murica map idea

after Pineridge should nelson work on a large map called north america which consists of Canada, Alaska, and America

If this was a map it should be on the dedicated server list and have over a 24 player slot.

3 Likes

Please elaborate.
How big do you think the map size should be?
What kind of locations would it have?

Personally, I think it would work as an insane sized map or larger.

1 Like

Well idk how big but i have some ideas for locations. Locations: Chicago, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Winnipeg.

Sadly idk any Canadian Cities.

Connecticut please!

1 Like

So you want a whole continent as a map ?

No, as an area in the big map

I’ll rather not have him take on a project this big so early on in development.

No duh. But, it coul be a long term project once we have like 3 maps.

What’s the point of such maps ? It’s literally too big, just pick a state or a province.

Well then Connecticut. CT is ma city.

CT is ma city

But Connecticut is a state :thinking:

@iDrmzIt did this a while back, or at least attempted to. Never went to workshop but my work as a Modject admin meant I got to alpha test it. Was a pretty decent map but he disbanded the specialized group working on it and eventually abandoned the whole project for unknown reasons. It had its slew of major issues (Eg: Vertical roads, a plethora of ground issues, Etc.) but nothing that couldn’t be fixed.

The map itself contained a fair bit of Canada, all of the mainland US, Cuba, Mexico, and Puerto Rico(?).

2 Likes

The last time someone attempted a map for the entire continent of North America, it went pretty bad. (Sorry Drmz)

I don’t see any reason why we need a map that covers such a broad area this time around, you’re just asking for either a sparsely detailed map or one where all the details are crammed too tightly in.

1 Like

Based on the England is my city meme

Clicks "Play"

PC explodes.

The point of the map is for nElSon’s dedicated servers with over 24 players

I’ll like to see a Antarctic map.

Endure the climate, explore the stations, explore fallen refuges, and even go to the few warm areas on the landmass (bunger hills I think it’s called, a few other areas too exist).

So many ruins to explore, and there, if your deep into history, explore shipwrecks, legitimate abandoned Nazi outposts (yes, it’s a thing), and he can make up another “tribe” like on Russia. Those locations whould be Intresting to explore.

Give it a nice bare and empty feeling, and were set.

Think of useing the ww2 era guns and scrop-7 weaponry on the icefield, or in a infected ancient underground temple.

2 Likes

you just named some lol

Toronto, Winnipeg, Quebec City, Charlottetown, Calgary, Whitehorse, etc.

names Charlottetown, Whitehorse, and other small-ass towns

forgets Vancouver

invert (4)

4 Likes