Orange Vanilla Coke Zero

Sipping from one of these bad boys right now. What can I say? It tastes like coke, but nothing like either vanilla or orange. To be completely honest, it just tastes like a watered-down coke with citric acid.

But hey, it was on sale for $4.49 a dozen, so I won’t complain too much.

I’m a fan of the color scheme though. It complements my pfp. Say, on the other hand, do you Canadians spell color as “color” or “colour?”

3 Likes

I too, love getting my monthly dose of sugar in a single can.

Also normal people (the rest of the world besides America) say “Colour”

5 Likes

You mean aspartame?

My rule of thumb for food is:

“If you don’t know what the ‘ingredients’ are, then you might not want to eat it.”

Aspartame is an artificial sweetener. It is Coke Zero after all.

Also, it’s a bit late for that. Almost everything you eat is either laden with artificial flavors, artificial coloring, monosodium glutamate, or some kind of preservative.

I pick my foods carefully, but you are correct in that it is very hard to avoid a large portion of the items you have listed.

Diet coke could raise your chances of cancer

Eh, not if you cook your own food. My caloric intake consists of 50% healthy stuff I cook myself (I like doing meal prep stuff) and 50% absolute trash food, mostly either fish in cans or mcdicks. I do not drink soda though, I hate the feeling of dirty teeth.

1 Like

Who the fuck would drink that? Raspberry coke is better, but Pepsi is the best.

The colour scheme is nice though.

Aspartame tastes like shit

1 Like

With the new orange Coke I only noticed a very slight difference in taste and an orange color if you looked at it a certain way. And I honestly can’t tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi.

that’s a Frankenstein’s monster of a fucking soda

i tried lemon flavored coke once, it tasted like soap.
after that i promised to myself to never drink anything other than regular coke.

I too tried coke once. The lawmen broke in because the dealers were funding violent criminals.
After that I promised myself never to do anything but straight heroin.

1 Like

Canada is perhaps the only country on Earth where you can use either (or even both) spelling and nobody will give a shit.

As for MSG, I did some research into it in the past and there’s no studies that definitively prove MSG is harmful to humans at the doses we take daily. The only studies that do indicate otherwise are not only very old, but were done on mice and at thousands of times the regular human daily dose.

Aspartame can go die in a hole somewhere as it’s literally rat brain poison.

Foray into science concluded. We now return to your scheduled program.

I dont know if you have fanta strawberry over there, but you should try it if you get the chance

Y’all are gay af lmao, Guaraná Antártica is the best soda btw

Hey @RedCo, I think you have started a chain reaction

You think? That’s why I recategorized this post into the Regular lounge.

So that was a fucking lie.