Parkour again!

i know this has already been posted but the post i saw took it a little extreme like climbing buildings and trees and towers esc. Althought that would be very cool i think it would be nice if you were just able to vault over small walls no need for the major stuff unless you added grappling hooks and or climbing gear than it would be acceptable not Op and pretty cool

4 Likes

I agree with the vaulting but that might cause some bugs

pbft what?

Could you elaborate on that?

Agreed WE NEED THIS! More realism and broken bones

2 Likes

5 Likes

Not exactly bugs, but glitches and exploitation. If you think about games like rainbow six siege, the vaulting is extremely good, but it occasionally glitches and sends players going under the map or teleporting somewhere else. This might be bias since R6S uses a different engine, code and made by different devs, However, Nelson might be able to implement vaulting and it and make it work.

Let me patch up the grammar for you:

I know this has already been discussed, but the post I saw took it a little extreme with suggestions like climbing buildings, trees, and towers, etc. Althought that would be very cool, I think it would be nice if you were just able to vault over small objects. No need for climbing up larger objects unless you added grappling hooks or climbing gear, Then it would be acceptable and balanced.

Your welcome.

2 Likes

Well, here’s the difference.
R6 is broken
The hitreg is broken
The vaulting is broken
On the other hand, 4.x will have polished mechanics, just the way I like 'em

(I play R6 everyday and i love every minute of it btw)

1 Like

if your only argument against a potential mechanic is “b-b-but what if it glitches out”, then either you’re talking about a mod idea or you don’t actually have an argument against it.

2 Likes

Your not loyal to unturned BURNnnnnn

You’re*
And I wanna have a PvP game that isn’t dead cough cough CSGO cough cough while i wait for the Survival game that I want (4.x)

1 Like

unturned is
30% minecraft
30% DayZ
20% Rust
and now 10% rainbow six =P

I really like this idea

Same i want 4.x too xD RIP cough cough CSGO cough cough

Actually 20% roblox
10% CSGO
70% CoD due to its freaking PvP aspects

2 Likes

Make that
69% CoD
30% Roblox
1% CSGO

1 Like

Nelson is the freaking CS:GO player, and he added a little bit of CSGO’s system, goddamn it

So it would be like
50% CoD
40% Roblox because Unturned 1.0 is made from roblox
10% Csgo

4.0 will be:

40% Escape From Tarkov
25% Unturned 1.0/2.0/3.0
10% Rust
10% DayZ
5% NEO Scavenger
5% Arma series
2% CoD series