Literally Nobody:

dragon_beast: image

2 Likes

vote for pesky
if molt is banned, i’ll ban dragon

1 Like

Where is my nUlL oPtiON

3 Likes

If we slay him he drops all the content he carries which hopefully includes roads.

4 Likes

Yess brothers, we shall execute the wicked

2 Likes

molt is the the future of this forum, begone rain minion

2 Likes

We are not Rain minions, we are @Yarrrr minions.

1 Like

Me seeing Molton
:nauseated_face:

Me seeing someone stealing my image and trying to kill Molton before me
:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

i said CEASE rain minion

1 Like

I am not a Rain minion.
We democratically chose to evict Molton, Rain would rather have the anarchy take over and wipe him during the chaos.

2 Likes

memes in my dreams

1 Like

did u not hear me i said cease this nonsense rainer right this instant

1 Like

@RainOfPain125 show him what a true Rain minion would do because I’m not one and he can’t get this belief through his head.

1 Like

i said BEGONE rainman NOW!11!

1 Like

I am not a Rain man so get this idea through your head. In no way am I currently associated with him on this forum.

1 Like

u cant fool me when you summoned the kraken here!1 ur true colors revealed 2day!!

Sometimes you can only prove your good by showing the actions of the Devil himself.

1 Like

pings are the work of devils, ur clearly not of the good type no u r of the bad type u rainboy u cur u idol worshipper

@Effectism, pings are made for a reason. They aren’t the work of the Devil, @Effectism. Can you explain this to me though, @Effectism, why would they allow pinging if it was the work of the Devil? I’d rather have it so you and me are friends, @Effectism. There isn’t any reason for you to believe in this absurd theory.

2 Likes