Post your 8value results + Political Shitpost

i refuse to be left leaning
this test is fake news

3 Likes

i can’t understand how you would get left leaning but hate being leftist?

Are you perhaps a closet commie?

ohh fuck me

have i been accepting the sworn thing I’ve always criticized?
well fuck no thats sounds retarded

1 Like

4 Likes

i will never

let make that clear,

Never

will i join Bernie Sanders and his little communist parade through cuba

3 Likes

I would actually vote for bernie if i was able too despite being everything opposite to him because the bernie party is so big SO BIG - for every right winger i see online i see like 5 other leftists

part of me wants to see the consequences and prove people wrong and the other part wants to be open to having a president that is basically the opposite with what i allign it to see if it’s actually viable in our society

and if you think about it this way, if he raises the minimum wage, I get a job, prices of a lot of shit inflate, however i’ll just save the money when the minimum wage lowers if it inevitably starts causing inflation problems then go on a spending spree

i’m sorry what now?
Fidel Castro version 2 in office you say?

i don’t know what fidel castro is actually

Cuban Missile Crisis
The Cold War
Supporter of Communism

huh that’s not good

anyways despite being the most right wing on here (so far) i would still support bernie because it’d be the only way to prove a point if he actually gets in office. Or he gets in office and everything is good and I become less ignorant, either way i’m either becoming less ignorant, or getting confident that i am extremely not ignorant

1 Like

Quite similar to Spebby and Nelson, interesting test.

1 Like

sdg forums starter kit

social
peaceful
liberal
progressive

8 Likes

As interesting as it is, I agree. Politics don’t belong in most non-political boards, let alone a game forum.

2 Likes

Interesting how much of a difference more questions can have.

I don’t see an issue with this unless we get someone who is intently focused on destroying any view that isn’t their own.

From most of my experiences, 80% of the population is either between the center left, center, or center right. Just like most things within a human population, it’s a bell curve. Most of the people end up in the center, and few end up at the fringes, this is in the case of Liberal Democratic countries such as Canada, Britain, and the United States.

This is the case in most liberal democracies. So why I see a lot of social democrat results is not that surprising.

Nelson might not be super super involved in politics (considering he’s just a game dev) and that might’ve caused him to get these results, you could apply the same with everyone else here (because this forum is apolitical, you could assume the people who use it are disinvolved with politics too, so an exposure to a test like this might make you lean left) Which is fine, or they’re involved and they’re leftist, which is fine too

2 Likes

Yeah, apolitical people tend to be moderate as well. Most people don’t have an interest in politics.

that logic stems from that people who just got into politics tend to lean left from the get go. I just kinda feel like it’s like this, and the fact that it’s so big also supports it
And since leftism has motto like “equality” and it generally virtue signals so it would seem appealing
Unfortunately equality (in-discrimination on a government level) is associated with the left a lot, but not because leftism itself is bad (even though I don’t agree with it), it’s just that it’s mainly a liberal or at least some what authoritarian belief. So this might lead people to think those who aren’t leftist don’t strive for equality, which then they get labelled as bad things.
Also UBI is extremely appealing

2 Likes

7 Likes