PSA: Please fucking stop

This is a message to the swarm of newcomers - Do not flush your brain’s toilet down the forums.

We understand you want the regular status to be eligible for the private access UII builds, but it’s really not as hard as it used to be to get the glorified title anymore.

So, with all this, I ask you with all serenity to avoid posting comments such as “I like this” or “Cool idea”, as that can be expressed with the heart button, resulting in less comment clutter on posts.

Shitposts are also as well received as the name implies. If you have one as your first ever post, especially, it says a lot about what you’re here doing.

Badge hunting is a kick in the nuts for the people who actually want to see Unturned II succeed.

39 Likes

Also note that posts made in #community-lounge:memes , and by extention comments, given and received likes, do not count towards the Regular badge.

Please, post adequate, imaginative and fresh ideas instead of spamming bait and low quality memes. This is a forum dedicated to Unturned. Feedback, suggestions and help are the most attractive points of the SDG forums, not minecraft memes, as funny as they are. This is not r/unturned, after all.

12 Likes

I feel like this belongs more in the #meta category since it’s about the forums, but thank you for finally saying something about all the garbage that seems to have accumulated here recently

3 Likes

Then why haven’t I gotten back my regular status yet? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

newcomers:

sirba:

11 Likes

You can’t tell me what to do

15 Likes

This does bring a frown to my face.

cool idea

3 Likes

My plan rn is trying to get all the Badges, cause i honestly got 3 months to get too it so just so i can be able to make my time useful i try to get them badges, currently i got the gold chatting badge and thats why ive lowered my post rate

I like this

2 Likes

i feel like this post is directed at me

2 Likes

can you lower your post rate a bit more then pls

kthx

2 Likes

Not possible, here are all the badges you can actually get in your 3-month time frame.

The Reply by Email badge is literally broken and can’t be obtained.
New User of the Month can only be obtained in the first month, I don’t know the exact criteria for it, but it’s unlikely you will get it.

You don’t have enough time to even get Aficionado. One thing to keep in mind about it is that if you were to take a break from the forums for even one day, all your progress for that badge will have been reset.
Anniversary isn’t possible because last time I checked 3 months is less than a year.
Good share just isn’t possible with the amount of activity that’s on the forums, yes you can technically get it, but it’s very unlikely.
Admired is just not possible with the number of people that are on this forum, especially with the time limit you have.

Crazy in love is a badge people really, don’t want you to have. It requires you to like spam, and most people fucking hate like spammers, especially when the like old posts, which you will have to end up doing because there’s just not enough posts a day to fulfil your requirements.
Great Share can be done, but there’s just not enough people on the forum.
Troubleshooting will take to long with your time frame.
Devotee can’t be done with your time frame.

Hot Link is just so hard to get, the best way to get it is to post a link when a Devlog comes out, and about 20 other people will be trying to beat you to it.
Famous link is just Hot Link on steroids, no one has ever gotten it, no one probably will.
Great Reply requires you to be Nelson.
Great Topic requires you to make god-like a post, and even then it’s really difficult to obtain.

Leader requires you to be a part of the Community staff.

Map Curator requires you to either be in the Special thanks of a Curated map or a Creator, the best way to ensure this is to be a Creator, this will take way more than 3 months, France’s development took over 2 years.
Mythical Curator is practically impossible, due to the fact that it’s unlikely we will see another box series in the game, Nelson seems to want to phase them out, thus new Mythicals are unlikely.

Blastlane Tournament already has happened, thus the badge is not obtainable.
Vehicle Demo is not being given out anymore, thus you can’t get the badge.
Firing Range might be given out again, though I’m not sure.

9 Likes

was it worth it all that to respond to zervlux

2 Likes

Wasn’t that hard tbh.

2 Likes

i mean i already lowered it so no

Yea i know some are unobtainable so im going for those that are :slight_smile: gonna be long though

To some degree yes. But not exclusively.

I like this. Cool idea.

1 Like

An “Anti regular farm” system would be nice to have, sinc some people are just coming here spam posting to get access to the Ull beta

1 Like