PSA: Please fucking stop

Why does it? Memes don’t bring anything to the table when it comes to ideas, feedback, and general discussion. Regular shouldn’t be handed out because you post a lot of memes.

If you’re here just for badges then that really doesn’t seem like you’re interested in anything meaningful, such as giving out proper feedback. If that’s the case I really think you should drop your current mindset and focus on being a good community member for once instead of a “XD i here for badge” kind of person.

7 Likes

Not mentioning that the key wave is pretty much over, by the time they get regular (if they reach it) new stuff will probably come out.

That’s one of the most offensive things you could’ve stated publicly to a group of people trying to improve a game. Rethink your purpose in the forum.

5 Likes

How is that offensive I didn’t state anything that offends anyone since it’s not a punt anyone but myself

Edit: Earning badges does not stop me from giving feedback that means I’m more interested in the badges but never said I would never do feedback

Never said I was not gonna give feedback, what I said is in trying to get all the badges, with that includes write great feedback to people

You clearly haven’t gotten it. It’s like being invited to someone’s house and openly saying “Yeah I guess I could chat along the way, but I’m really only here for the food”

5 Likes

That not how it is at all, you do realize that some of badges actually require me to do some helpful posting right? It’s rather you forgot what the badges or didn’t even look at them but if you were to clearly see many of the requirements require me to be part of the community and give feedback, Etc.

You’re treating suggestions as an afterthought. You’re a contradiction to yourself.

1 Like

The problem isn’t just that you’re here for the badges, but that you’re not here for the right reasons. All of the current and old regulars came here not for beta codes or badges, but because they all shared two things in common: they love Unturned, and they wish to see the game grow, to improve, with their help. We’re here so that we can help our beloved game get better and see it improve with our input, as a community. Even the most notorious regulars of this forum share that.

What I am saying is not gate-keeping, but merely the same thing employers look for in the CV’s of doctors that want to get hired: a personality and soul. Just like doctors, we shouldn’t be doing it for the sake of reward, but because we actually want to help.

Feedback, without thought or soul put into it, is meaningless.

7 Likes

TL;DR - Your posts are image

6 Likes

When I usually make suggestion to better the game (unturned 2) I get told that someone already said something like that. So it’s obviously useless for me to get out more suggestions

Because it’s not the first time someone joins and suggests tons of things already posted here. Searching up for similar ideas ain’t that hard, aside from that it doesn’t prevent you either from having other ideas.

That is no excuse to make bland an filler comments on every post.

2 Likes

Denying the fact that memes can bring about an idea which in itself is irony, parody, satire or something in the game and addresses a problem within the game and may help people reflect upon why something is broken or wrong.

I mean, is there a point of memes besides purely for joking? I use memes far more for educative and satirical purposes to highlight a wrong than purely to get a hahahahaha funny maymay joke.

And most times I just lurk. Sometimes yall got this in the bag and don’t need any help. Other times, you might but it seems like someone else is cleaning it up.

Sirba wants people to “Please fucking stop” yet theres this funny idea that theres an endless amount of content to post and ideas to suggest that are completely original and full of thought - there definitely is a shortage of that, and there always will be.

Only the most on-going people will receive Regular on SDG. On the Steam forums, despite not liking the Regulars group, they seem to invite people to become an unofficial Regular more based on their perseverance and length of time they’ve seen them around, which is way more relaxed and friendly towards lurkers who don’t have an infinite amount of thought.

So “Please fucking stop” imagining that anyone can become a Regular if they just :poop::newspaper: a bunch of things on the other categories, but then also bash on them. Its very paradoxical. The only things I’ve had that probably got me into Regular is a bunch of other worldly suggestions or super meta-ideas that I only know of suggesting because I host servers or are apart of the bigger community.

1 Like

Hmm yes definitively

10/10 educative memery

1 Like

very nice cherry picking.

Those are literally all the recent memes you’ve posted:

2 Likes

Let’s try to not make this a circle jerk.

4 Likes

Nice thing you take things out of context.

i mean most of the regulars treat themselves as gods because they have been longer than anyone