Questions Unturned II

Hello, survivors. There are musicians from Russia who can play? XD

1. they Say that the game will be released in early 2020, is it true? or are there doubts?

2. about the weapon: how Much it will be? your customization is so similar to Escape From Tarkov, will you still add / change the costuming?

3. should NPCs be Expected? hostile bots in addition to zombies…

4. when do you plan to add mods to the game? functionality for modders more than in Unturned 3.0?

5. Construction will be the same as in 3.0? or better?

6. how many people will be able to play with me on the server? are there any restrictions? for example I can create a server with 100 or more slots?

7. when are new weapons in beta?

4 Likes

1-I will try to summarize as much as possible.
the game will come out in mid 2020, maybe 2020 or 2021 etc, there is no certainty about that.
2- It is not planned to change weapon colors.
3-yes we will have much more complex NPc, bad guys, friendlier and better built npcs bases.
4-There are already certain mods in the current beta as the possibility of changing the language, and yes we will have a lot of support for mods.
5-will be much better, will be a little more detailed.
6-Currently the servers support 64 players, maybe it will be possible to allow 100 players but it is not confirmed.
7-Glock 17, M4A1, A sniper timber wolf based on the Precision Marksman (PM) and Arctic Warfare (AW) rifles, possibly a knife and a revolver.

https://wiki.smartlydressedgames.com/wiki/SDG_Wiki
https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/

3 Likes

Yes, you can expect other hostile NPCs beyond just the normal zombie.

Modding functionality is a core focus. If you’ve seen the Firing Range and Blastlane maps, those were created with blueprint modding in mind. Horde Mode was done with C++ modability in mind.

You can already create servers in U3 that are for more than 24 players, but they’re not normally visible as they’re relatively unstable. Ideally, U4 would support larger servers that are still stable.

Currently, there’s the Eaglefire and a sniper rifle. There’s also zombie claws, but those are exclusive to zombies.

In the future, you can expect things like a player melee so that players can defend themselves when unarmed, and the Cobra so that dual-wielding can be properly finished up and shown off.

3 Likes

nice bot

Addressing #5, I’m hoping that building will be different in Unturned II. When you have the time, take a look at my thread and see if any of these ideas peak your interest.

Welcome to our community by the way mate. Hope you stick around for awhile!

Building Bible Thread: The Unturned II Building Bible

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.