Ray Tracing

That’s dope

Oh wait that thing has an i7? yeah I take back what I said I was looking at the wrong part list.

1 Like

cant wait to see more ray tracing also in minecraft two it looks pretty epic

Damit NolsoN, now I have even less excuses to get rid of my 770 what with raytracing in II, black friday coming up and so on and so forth…

1 Like

Im here with a Non-TI Gtx 1050 (the small one). I didnt even knew that i had Display Port

Wow! It’s only $ 180? Here in my country a RX 580, comes out to R$ 1,385.76 ( ~ $ 333)

1 Like

Which 3rd world country are you living in?
Or are you just swiss?

1 Like

Brazil
BR BR HU3 HU3

1 Like

:intense_judgement:

1 Like

Shits expensive over there yo

1 Like

@DeusExMachina I am also from Brazil, the high prices here are due to high taxes, below a recent print from a very famous online store in Brazil the lowest price of an RX580 is 860 ‘’ Reais ‘’ would be something like $ 207.22, being paid into our ‘’ Bank Slip ‘’ because you get 15% off.

Based on Brazil’s new administration, I expect a considerable reduction in taxes in the coming years.

1 Like

And it’s because it’s on Black Friday promotion, no promotion is around R$1200.
I don’t know what region you live in, but here in the Northeast is terrible! Mainly because of Freight that does not leave less than R$100.

I have a factory overclocked GTX 1080 running at 2000+ Mhz and I can’t run Germany at 60 fps on high settings. I swear I feel like 4.0 is going to make my computer pull a Chernobyl.

Funny enough, I was at a store recently and they had this enormous computer there with a 2080 ti and i9-9900k. There were literally no restrictions for installing games on their steam, so I downloaded Unturned and gave it a play. It dropped to 50 FPS on ultra in Berlin, which was agonizing given that it was running on a $3500 computer.

Is 4.0, even with ray tracing, going to be more optimized than 3.0? I’m not someone who can’t play a game if it’s not at a billion frames, but it’s nice to be able to hit 60 frames on mid-high settings with a reasonably powerful machine. How do the frame rates in the demo compare with, say the “Destruction” map on 3.0?

2 Likes

Is it also from the northeast? knowledge, but doesn’t Black Friday start at the end of the month?

Look, are you from the Northeast too?

I thought Kabum had Black November as well as netshoes, mainly because I read “November” and saw Kabum’s blackest look, my mistake.

1 Like

That’s odd. In the last I could run Germany on max settings at 60 fps using an i7-4720HQ and a 960M.

YES

1 Like

Unturned is quite weird regarding graphics cards. My friend gets about half my FPS on other games at the same settings with his 1050ti, but runs unturned just as well. I imagine that certain cards play well with the game and others don’t, which I certainly hope is fixed in 4.0.

2 Likes

i can hear my GTX 550 TI Crying right now, but it still looks awesome

2 Likes

Ah yeah, negative fps! :smiley: