Realistic MRE System!

Check it out!!

• Add it!
  • Its a bad idea.

0 voters

That messy jumble of text conglomerate was horrific to read

Edit: now with a summary so you don’t have to urn your eyes out reading the image!

TL;DR:

• MREs should act as storage for food items within, and food can be taken out/put into the MRE packet
  • you can get food from the packet by right-clicking on it to interact with it as storage
  • MREs can only be found in military bases or dropped by megas, and blah blah blah other existing stuff with MREs in 3.0
5 Likes

sorry bud, but my english very good so i have some wrong texts. i did texts different because i though it will be easyier to read.

Well, it’s not easier to read

Also if you don’t speak English well you can also try making the post in your native language and having someone here translate

1 Like

I speak turkish usually but i know english quite well, and i am thinking you might understand what i typing… but i got some wrong words etc. i know, but if i speak turkish no one can read it. turkish players usually dont read the forum but not the all of turkish players like me someone is seeing this topic. I’am just speaking english because everyone can understand.

Alright then, I’ll try summarizing all your posts for people to understand better

2 Likes

It is a bit overkill honestly. Unless some realistic system is added to all food then I don’t think it should be added.

it’s bad specifically because of that picture.

i’m not reading that cancer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.