Recommend some good games

Hello,

Recently I got a new pretty powerful computer, but I have no idea what to play, could you please recommend me some games? (preferably singleplayer)

Starcraft II campaign (first chapter is free, three expansions are $30 total iirc).

1 Like

Runs on toasters, is good game. Unless you spam units, in which case fuck your RAM.
I can recommend basically all of the Crysis games. Great toto push your PC and have fun whilst you are at it.

1 Like

Not a big fan of rts

Actually, I saw Crysis: Remastered on Epic Games Store. I’ll try it out

Flight Simulator

I recommend the whole superhot series. Well, one is a VR game but Mind Control Delete is crazy awesome. Also Civilization VI.

Titan fall 2 and hit man 2

Unturned III

3 Likes

Ah yes, I remember playing SUPERHOT when it was a flash game, but still haven’t tried the standalone game

1 Like

Terraria
Team Fortress 2
Unturned
Gta 5
Henry Stickman: Completing the mission

albion online

Metro 2033
Metro: Last Light
Metro Exodus
Dishonored
Dishonored 2
Dishonored: Death of The Outsider
BioShock Infinite
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Risk of Rain 2
Thief (2014)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Dying Light
Fallout: New Vegas
Don’t Escape: 4 Days to Survive
Stalker: Anomaly
The Long Dark
Frostpunk
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
My Friend Pedro

3 Likes

Unturned…

Rising Storm 2

Minecraft ray tracing

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Clear Sky, Call of Pripyat, Shadow of Chernobyl. with good computer just mod it like hell. Legendary games

This War of Mine is a good game (well, I enjoyed it a lot) and Cities:Skylines can be an awesome/cinematic game when modded a lot if you’re into that stuff too.

And Frostpunk and The Long Dark I strongly reccommend too, although it has been said already.

I heard Beat Cop was pretty fun

but from (short) experience I would recommend you get the free month or 3 months of the Xbox Game Pass, and try Sea of Thieves.

When I first played it, and got on the seas by myself it was truly exhilarating, and with the abundance of content they’re adding now is pretty nice too.

EPG gang represnet, hitreglet gtfo
RedCo also has an all around solid list imho.

Rimworld (with royalty and mods, obviously)
Running with Rifles (top-down combat game where you die a lot)
Stormworks (very impressive vehicle building game, though it chokes and dies on anything bigger than a car)
Duskers (make sure to get the unofficial patch, fixes literally everything about the game)
Crimson Gray (horror game where you meet yarrr irl)
Starsector (sos2 but easier)
Capship (Imagine Endless Sky with Starsector mixed in)
Riot: Civil unrest (game about supressing rioters, has a neat pixel style)
Project Zomboid (literally perfect game because someone made a sex mod for build 41.)

oh and this

1 Like

Among us, is free in portable edition (android).