Sacrificing Canned Beans

first off, i have no beans on the market, im a dam bean collector, i collect them and i dont sell them
Price doesnt not matter since market is scuffed to ppl who think 1 item is 50€ when it actually is 5€ but maybe do some sort of research before making a dumb comment ye?

What? What item is 50€? Speak English.

1 Like

its a dam example, if u dont have any knowledge of this topic u shouldnt talk about it nor comment stupid thing.
And i can say for sure u have no knowledge of the unturned market.

You’re very well an expert economist, my bad.

1 Like

nah but i now more then u about value of stuff in this game and u dont even know wat a mythical party hat would be worth so dont talk about stuff u clearly dont know

1 Like

Then collect the beans the same way any other peon collects beans, through unboxings. this is a nonsensical post that would set a terrible precedent. stop trying to tank a rare bean price. just buy one. you wont be the only person sacrificing beans, so regardless of your own plans with your beans the price will tank.

4 Likes

Great idea

Idk if u have understood this correctly, there’s no way to unbox Spectral Gems on beans but u can however craft it which I’ve been trying to do by spending a ton of money on crafting material.
I got a lot of beans with effects on them shouldn’t be possible but since Nelson added that u can craft Mythicals u now can with some luck.

Unboxing and crafting is the same shit in a different toilet, I dont care. But the idea that you can just give up some random crappy mythicals for a crazy good tier is asinine. Buy it or get it through normal means, dont beg a dev to bend the market to your whim.

1 Like

Unboxing has a small chance of getting a mythical while crafting gives u one every time.
There’s also not “shitty” bean skin, all of them are special and etc some are just more rare.
But I would love to see u go try get Spectral gems on any beans, go ahead if u think it’s that easy cuz it really isn’t

Wow almost as if its not supposed to be easy and its a really rare skin and it should stay that way.

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t see why u even care about this, u clearly can’t see that Beans are an obv superior skin compared to any other skins in this game.

1 Like

Missing the point: The post

which is exactly what makes it rare and expensive, which is how it should stay. no ultra rare beans for you.

1 Like

Still doesn’t answer the question of why u even care tho

So in my opinion this guy is a bean COLLECTOR he is not going to resell these sexy beans but rather keep them and cherish them. All these little kids complaining about the economy aren’t adding any posivitive / negative input their opinion is just useless as he isn’t gonna sell them . Let the man have his beans

Doesnt matter, no favoritism, get the beans like everyone else had to get them. He is not special nor does he deserve special treatment. This would set a terrible precedent.

2 Likes

u avoding my question about why u care since theres no favoritism here, i simply ask Nelson as a joke and he maybe fought it was a fun idea to do and im not getting special treatment of any kind, i’ve gottan all my beans which i have from trading, buying and crafting and i got over 40 atm and after all u said, still havent explained why u even care about this.

why wouldnt i care? i own stake in canned beans inc LLC. get the beans the way everyone else does, you dont get a special deal.

1 Like

sucks idk why u care that i get a special bean, Nelson can simple make it so it cant be sold nor traded, pretty simple but guess u just overthink stuff way to often to see such a simple thing