Safehouse system

Safehouse is a place where you can store small amount of loot and 1-3 cars

• it is used as a hideout from zombies or players

• most of the time safehouse will be set in the safezone

-player and his group can take only one safehouse

• player canot enter the safehouse if there are hostile players or zombies around

-group has more storage space for items and cars

• safehouse is not raidable

• infinite amount of players can take the same safehouse it will display only your items and cars

• inside of a safehouse it display a menu showing:leave,inventory,vehicles,group,exit

Leave - go outside of a safehouse

Inventory - shows your inventory, inventory from your group members and inventory from the safehouse itself

Vehicles - shows your vehicles and you can select them to leave or to upgrade them

Exit- go to main menu

Bases were always a weird concept I would like to keep it in the game anyways

Safehouses are useful because bases are usualy wery ugly andthre is not enough space on the map

-Npcs would give you the keys of the safehouse sa a quest item

-more rep you have more space would npcs give to you

If you have any questions nust ask
I will add on this topic tomorrow :slight_smile:

I feel like people would abuse this to hide their high tier loot.

bruh, this sounds like gta v crap. This stuff doesnt belong in a survival game, so no thanks.

2 Likes

Does not belong in Unturned.

This sounds like the vault plugin just being implemented into vanilla.

I don’t see why vault should be vanilla, and I don’t think this justification…

…is a good reason.

5 Likes

While the idea is certainly unique compared to most suggestions of “add [blank] survival feature”, I don’t think it really has a place in the kind of game Unturned II is.

The closest me (and others I believe) are willing to get to this, is a npc bank hold up with rage system where cash, coins, and specifically items ment to be valuable not usefull can be kept (gold bullion, bag o’ gems, not c4).

Thoughts?

I think this sounds reasonable.

Not your mini-gun. Just your dolla bills.

Sounds pretty useless, but sure, could be done. Just not exactly sure how useful this would be and what the point is.

Mainly for pve and NPC usefullness.

Do I expect people to use it? Not unless npc’s become desirable and sought after.

mean sure a minority will

But let say there a bit more used and liked in 4.0, just come visit (to shop likely), leave some cash behind, it builds up.

Or whatever.

why are we reviving DEADZONE

1 Like

Oh man, the memories of everyone sitting in the safezone because they were scared of loosing their bank full of weapons when they leave

This is Unturned, not EFT or GTA.

Having a storage space that is literally impervious to other players isn’t exactly reflective of a survival game, where vulnerability is one of the core aspects.

2 Likes

I kinda like the idea. It would stop people from building any form of bases tho, that should be one of the main features of this game.
Idk, it’s controversial

1 Like

Having a rare item or vehicle means that you have to protect it or hide it, not put it in a safe and unraidable storage.

edit: didn’t read an updated version.

What is an alt account then lol

Many games have same fatures but that dosent make them a ripoff infact it is better to have similar but better than different but worse

Many games have building sistem while others have safehouse thing

You should think before you post and make better arguments

Whole point of safehouses is to kill alt accounts

You cant stop anyone from using alt accounts, you can stop people from cheesing safe houses by not adding them. Also people have to make a new steam account to make an alt, and thats slightly time consuming, more than having a built in cheesable system like a safe house/vault

If you added safe houses, why would that stop people from making alts and using the safehouses on the alts to store even more gear?

Many games have a vault feature, those games dont have a building feature, and also arent survival games.

You should think before you post and make better arguments

2 Likes

You dont get the point

How will it not stop people from making alt accounts

It is not I have 8 of them and for 1 it takes 10 minutes
Gold members have 5 slots for alt accounts if I am correct so it is not that hard

One person dose not need much space so there wont be a problem and as I said more people in the group more space

Unturned can be different from other survival games for now it is just a copy of another survival game

WHAT

How old are you even 8 years old ?
Lol

Isn’t that what GOLD gives you with the alt-characters, except it’s nice, easy and readily accesible?

I thought that 4.x would be a pve survival game
With a little bit off pvp for DEFENDING YOURSELF ONLY not to hunt for loot like 3.0
But you want everybody to be all about getting a gun and hunting for loot