Scared for Unturned 2

So restrict it by making it less favorable?

No just make it something you don’t need to do, there should be other options other than killing everyone. Making PVE more challenging then pvp

2 Likes

@Lordcamels Thats not happening pal, its unstoppable on a pvp survival game. If u have to, need to ,or want to kill, then you do it.
For real, making pvp less favorable will kill the game.
Go play 7DaysToD, because if u expect that the developer will adapt the game to what u want then go find another pve game.

6 Likes

Well Nelson wants the game to be more PVE so go ahead and play some rust and leave. I’m just suggesting ways to make the game more PVE. Dosnt mean people can’t stop pvping but PVE/Survival should be a bigger focus than killing people

1 Like

Again, my friend you are swinging in your arguments. Nelson hasn’t said he wants the game to be more PVE, he wants it to be more balanced, that both zombies, bandits and players are threats that make you feel like you’re playing a survival game where you do things to survive.
You’re taking things to an extreme where you’re telling me to go play Rust.
No one is asking for the game to be an extreme PVP instarespawn 2fort. But neither is it a complete PVE.
And from the support my previous comment had, I think we all agree that there has to be a balance in the end.
So if you want to play a full PVE, you can wait for PVE players or go to another game.
Don’t make a topic saying you’re “scared of Unturned 2” because of things that haven’t happened yet. Because you only alienate new players who are being attracted to Unturned 2.
Thank you.

4 Likes

I don’t want the game to be full PVE I also wanted balance but everyone here wants pvp

1 Like

No one here has said they only want pvp, you are going to extremes. Many people here who according to you “only want pvp” have made many interesting topics about bandits, animals, new enemies, swinging. While you say they only want pvp just because you are the only one who wants pve.
Stop focusing on things that are not happening yet and focus on giving suggestions to improve the game. Making PVP unplayable will take away player freedom and end up alienating your players.

You’re already saying the same thing over and over again so I hope someone else keeps responding to your poor reasoning.

Have a nice day. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Nobody here has said that they want the game to be PVP-focused. We either said that:

• A: The game should be balanced between PVE and PVP.
  • B: The idea of “nerfing” PVP is ridiculous, because PVP is always going to be there, until PVP is disabled all-together. So even if you make a game 90% PVE and 10% PVP, people will still do PVP regardless. Not what we hope for, that’s just how survival games work.
  • C: To not go head-first into assumptions of what the game would be, without having actual confirmation of the game’s direction by Nelson himself. Which he has stated before, throughout the Devlogs of how he wants balance between the two. Here’s a quote from Devlog #1

"I want Unturned II to be more geared toward survival and PvE than the average 3.x server (PvP)…" - That doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s going to be a PVE focused game. With how Unturned 3.0 is right now, the more PVE-oriented direction is much closer to being a balancing point of the game, rather than giving it an entirely new focus. At the end of the day PVP and PVE players alike should, hopefully, have enough of everything.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.