SDG Forum feedback – survey polls

With a heightened focus and commitment towards making Unturned the best the game it can be, we’d like to take the time to see how site members feel about the SDG Forum. Please fill out the polls below.

Only staff members can see your survey poll responses. Feel free to provide additional comments as a public reply.

To give more detailed feedback about the site’s category structure, refer to: SDG Forum feedback – redesigned categories.

How strongly do you agree with the following, with 1 being “not at all”, and 5 being “very strongly”?

Creating a new topic is easy and straightforward.

0 voters

Finding the topics I want to see is easy and straightforward.

0 voters

There are too many categories (e.g., #modding:modding-support, #unturned:legacy-iterations, #meta:forum) and the number should be reduced.

0 voters

I have gotten helpful or constructive replies to my discussion, troubleshooting, or bug report posts.

0 voters

The community is friendly and welcoming.

0 voters

How do you primarily use the SDG Forum?

What are the two main types of content that you typically visit the forum for?
  • Official news and announcements.
  • General game discussion and feedback/suggestion posts.
  • Troubleshooting game issues or reporting bugs.
  • Showcasing mods and getting support/feedback on modded content.
  • Interaction with other community members.

0 voters

What theme do you primarily use?
  • Dark (default)
  • Light
  • Material Design
  • Nyx Theme
  • Sam’s Simple Theme
  • Vincent II

0 voters

How often do you visit the forum?
  • Multiple times per day
  • Once per day
  • A few times each week
  • Once per week
  • Monthly (or less often)

0 voters

Thank you for your feedback.

Be sure to check out the other post to see a visual mockup of what it’d look like if the site had fewer categories.

7 Likes

Very cool likert survey :+1:

3 Likes

My mileage will vary for forum visiting. I can sometimes go a week or two without visiting the forum, and sometimes I’ll look at it a few times a day.

1 Like

I want to get that visit every day of the year thing but I keep missing a day or two, not sure which ones. I’m obsessed with checking things like email repeatedly so it works for me anyway to look here though.

2 Likes

I really appreciate all the poll responses! They’ve been very informative, and as such more polls or such requests for feedback will continue to be done in the future. I’ll likely manually close the polls at some point, but for now they’ll remain open for anyone else who’d like to respond.

Doing minor some site maintenance later tonight – with expected downtime. Although the downtime is just while updating core software components.

For site members using the Vincent II theme, this is a fork of a third-party theme that has been abandoned for a while. Some aspects of it don’t work as well as they used to, with all the updates made to the site, but I plan to update our fork with some obvious fixes/improvements that should be made.

3 Likes