Simple games die fast

thats just facts

3 Likes

IDK when you started playing unturned, but it was a very healthy game for at least 5 years. it only started dying ā€œrecently.ā€ Also, your initial statement is false.

CS:GO is technically a very simple game. You can move, shoot, and throw grenades, and plant a bomb. That is ALL of its features. While there are modifications to shooting and movement, it is still very simple. A LOT more simple than unturned.

The same goes for the objective of each game. in CS:GO, your only objective is to either kill everyone on the opposing team, or plant a bomb. In unturned you can do those things, and a whole lot more.

If you are being honest, a game only dies when there is ZERO people playing. Like the google dinosaur game, for example. Another example of an actual dead game would be Red Crucible 2.

6 Likes

ā€œOKā€ is not a viable answer to this question. How am I to cooperate with the forums if there is no coherence to be found? I am sorry, I was going to leave a very thoughtful reply to your very well thought out statement, but Iā€™ve changed my mind.

9 Likes

Why isnā€™t this useless topic by a ā€œRegular grinderā€ that is only causing controversy even removed yet? Lol

4 Likes

This topic isnā€™t an Unturned discussion.

4 Likes

Or closed yet

4 Likes

Yeah sure.
For example, famously, Tetris died out only a few months after launch for being too simple. Absolute failure.
Donā€™t even get me started on Minecraft. That game died quick.

4 Likes

33 thousand concurrent is an active player count most indie devs could only dream of achieving. I think your standards are a bit too high there.

4 Likes

ITT: OP is mad his ideas got shat on so he just dumps all of the bait

6 Likes

No, you are simply wrong. See Tetris, see all the ports of the old Arcade games, see Mario, See Cuphead,

3 Likes

Look at fucking Touhou! Its just Galaga or Galaxian on tons of steroids and caffeine.

4 Likes

yeah its the most played game because it has been played for over 6 years. its dying right now tho, thats what i m saying

1 Like

not a regular grinder. they stopped giving away regular a while ago iirc

i bought gold on 18 nov 2017

5 Likes

didnt they stop giving people le regular badge?

To people who try to farm it? I believe so.

4 Likes

lol (10 character limit)

If
you
didnā€™t
understand
that
because
long
paragraphs,
you would fall under that category in my opinion.

Please, if you want to say something then try to put effort into your replies. Effortless responses may seem cool to you but this is a forum, not a casual channel over in Discord.

7 Likes

Rocket League is a simple game. You hit the ball in the goal to win, and yet itā€™s got millions of players everyday.

Counter-Strike is a simple game. You kill the enemy team or plant/defuse the bomb to win, and itā€™s had a cult following 20 years.

33k players is nothing to scoff at too, Insurgency is a game that I adore and itā€™s barely got 5k people playing it, and yet itā€™s still fun, same with Titanfall 2.

A game doesnā€™t need a lot of players to be alive.

4 Likes