Simple games die fast

You got me for a second there, i admit.

5 Likes

gmod is simple

and its still going 16 years later

4 Likes

except theres more to it than that. the skill ceiling is insanely high. theres a ton of recoil patterns to learn, theres so many smoke grenade throws and tactics. same with flashbangs. also lots of guns.

Gee almost like simple games aren’t always quite that simple…

11 Likes

unturned isn’t csgo. unturnedi s much more simple

Please describe unturned to the effect of this:

1 Like

you farm materials to build a base, you kill zombies to get gear, you also find loot on the ground and you can raid bases with the materials you find from zombies and stuff.

You described 4 things.

4 Likes

So there is:
PvP
PvE
Basebuilding
Exploring

Ah yes, dead simple and totally dying.

4 Likes

pvp and pve and basebuilding is still very simple haha.
pvp: kill people
pvp: kill NPC
basebuilding: place down structures and connect other structures to it
exploring: go outside of your base and look for things ot kill

not that much

By that logic you could boil down every first person game down to “just hold w and left click lmao”
3/10, you had a good run

7 Likes

Pvp: Utilize tactics and maybe even Team Tactics to win encounters against other players
Pve: Kill zombies to gain loot and experience as well as possibly completing quests given by npcs.
Basebuilding: build a strong enough base to set up a respawn point and to store your loot, all the while keeping you protected from the dangers outside.
Exploring, mainly finding loot for yourself.

A bit more complex than holding left click to kill bud.
Youre literally just listing all of the barebones mechanics of unturned.

4 Likes

and you’re just over-explaining trying to make small thing sound big

By your logic red dead redemption and fall out are basically a point and click game /:

5 Likes

Well there is a lot more to “Hold Lmb lawl lmaooo” than you expect. You fail to realize how games can become complex, even with simple mechanics.

4 Likes

You didn’t address Rocket League.

Here's why Unturned is as simple as you think it is
  • Unturned has more guns with simple recoil patterns, but also attachments like lasers, sights, grips, rangefinders, suppressors, all with different uses, advantages and disadvantages.

• Unturned also has a bunch of fun and complicated achievements to complete, like the MK2, Magma zombie etc.

• Unturned also has an economy! Doesn’t need to tickle your fancy for it to be valuable to the longevity of the game, and it brings things like trading (and gambling) to the table!

• Unturned maps have many quests to complete, having something to do is nice if you have no friends and those same quests also give you many benefits if you have a good reputation which is another mechanic Unturned has.

• Unturned has custom maps, custom vehicles, custom weapons that the community can create with relative ease.

• Unturned also has a pretty substantial community with tons of RP, PvP, PVE servers, and other misc stuff like WW2 maps with custom outfits and vehicles.

• Unturned also has bicycles, cars, helicopters, helicopters that can pick up cars, planes.

• Unturned also has all the standard survival concepts like thirst/hunger management, zombies and special zombies with different attributes.

• Unturned also has tactics. You talked about tactics in CSGO, but tactics also apply to raids or ambushes in Unturned like in many other survival games.

There’s heaps of more stuff I didn’t cover, or was plainly wrong on but this wall of text illustrates my point well.

@BraydenBomb I said Rocket League is a simple game, you skimmed over it

6 Likes

i dont understand this comment. ?

I don’t understand why you keep arguing.

7 Likes

Then why the hell are you still making dumb claims like this when clearly you dont know even half about what your talking about.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.