Stacking bleed effect

A long post with a good suggestion, and makes perfect sense. Nice

3 Likes

I like the idea, but i feel like there are too many levels
for example level four “explosives and high cal”. This may lead to a sniper headshot through helmet killing you, or a landmine ending your life.

Mabye a low bleed and a high bleed (only two levels)

Mabye a zombie hit and blunt melee would give low bleed and everything else would be medium bleed (same rate as now)

1 Like

level 5 should’ve been called “Straight to plaid”

2 Likes

Well, typically when you step on a landmine you lose a leg or your life. And most modern sniper rifles are designed to go straight through that helmet.

Most sniper rifles are designed to fire a standard cartridge. Those that fire a non-standard cartridge do so for greater subsonic performance, (like 9×39mm,) greater effectiveness at further range, (like .338 Lapua) or both, (like .510 Whisper)

threatment

4 Likes

Obviously, but this is a game. how awful would it be to just lose a week old character because you mistepped on a landmine or someone sniped you from 300m away with one bullet ; no chance to react.

Well if someone hits you in the head from 300m with a high cal bullet it should be a one shot kill and you should not be given the chanse to take cover and heal, you should be dead.

Yes but how frustrating will that that be, instantly losing all your progress in a split second, with nothing you could have done about it. Nelson made snipers not one shot head shot for a very good reason

Well thats the point, if you get someone by suprise and take a good shot that recuiers skill i think you should be rewarded with an instant kill, because now it dosnt mater if your an amazing sniper because there is still no garante that you get them sinc they have time to take cover and heal

I’d rather just be killed outright than bleeding out so quickly that you likely won’t have time to apply a bandage anyways.

2 Likes

delayed and guaranteed failure is far more frustrating then instant failure

A good sniper should be able to take a quick second shot. A good sniper should use their literal invunarability at ranges more than 210m to their advantage

I see what you mean, but right now it feeals like the game rewards more spamming than good placed shots, and if you shoot someone in the head with a 50. cal they should be dead even if they have a helmet

1 Like

Thats survival games for you. If you don’t like it, then dont play survival games. You have to be smart about where you go, where you walk, and who you trust on survival games, you cant just run into town and expect to not get shot because you made a bad play and walked out in the open.

Not getting one shot by snipers is unturned for you. If you don’t like it, then don’t play unturned. You have to be smart about when you shoot, where you position, and who you trust in unturned, you cant just delete people from your screen and expect not to get shot because you made a bad play and walked out in the open

get%20a%20load

Wait hold up, why are people shitting on shadow? Only the strongest sniper should be able to one shot through the strongest helmet, anything else would be absolutely absurd. I am fine with it being a “one up” type situation, i.e police sniper can one tap through fireman/construction helmet, but not police helmet etc, and even this would be a little ridiculous. If you spend hours playing on a server only for you entire career to be ended because some guy saw you from 500m out, that would be dumb as hell. It’s not a problem in 3.0, even with the hectate, because range is so abysmally low in that game, and the game has so little detail when ran on optimal settings that you can and should be able to see people 24/7.

I can understand how this is an opinionated topic, but do you seriously want to gear up for 3 hours and then die instantly? That is the definition of unfun. No amount of situational awareness can prevent you from getting one tapped from across the map.

If snipers one shot fully geared players, you will be able to find me using them with 1x scopes in CQB.

3 Likes

Goes nicely with the “hemophilia” section of my genetic diseases idea, whereby there are different tiers of bleeding - and people who have hemophilia will retain their bleeding status while normal players naturally heal over time

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.