Submarines

@anon24515308 @darkySp it was a reference to a comment Molton made on an /r/unturned meme about the naming of Unturned II.

You look at this Forum and tell me thereā€™s a god.

@GreatHeroJ thanks for the ping.

No problem.

Seriously though Unturned 2 and Unturned II are different things.

call it Unturned Two instead

Small submarines are a good thing for the game if the water is deeper.

This would be a nice idea if locked for a specific map, one as you referred, with hella water

wait, submarines have glass windows!?!?

Two of the three submarines pictured in the OP do.

So here is my opinion .
Large submarine such as military one shouldnā€™t be in the vanilla game ( it could however be added using workshop , Yeah :slight_smile: ) .
Scientific submarine however is a really good idea , the idea that we could use thoses to travel to sea bottom is epic , you could also use its robotics arms to pickup underwater stuff .
It would be a must for underwater exploration .
It would allow player to go deeper than it could without sub or appropriate suit , without pressure problems or oxygen problem , thoses would definitely enhance the exploration experience of the game .
Drive nuclears and military subs are a good idea but that donā€™t fit with Unturned II vanilla , BUT there real utility should be that using the scientific sub , you could scavenge the wrecks of the military submarine to find some good grade stuff .

I went to the unturned wiki and saw in the probable future submarine content, but if only submarine specification.

Also I have seen that all the initial betas will be closed and only the last one that is of the pre launch will be free at least was what I understood.

This wasnā€™t said.

Thatā€™s what I read.

Where though? I seriously doubt nelson would make paid betas.

1 Like

No they are not paid only closed to guests and I read on the wiki.

1 Like

Not an essential or useful feature due to the reasons pointed out by other people.
But nelson should make this possible to mod in.
As in underwater unflooded vehicles buoyancy control and stuff.

Thatā€™s not what Iā€™m saying youā€™ve misunderstood.

Here is what youā€™re talking about:

Here is what Iā€™m talking about:

Which hasnā€™t been said by Nelson, isnā€™t said on the wiki, and isnā€™t true regardless. There will be more than one open beta before the gameā€™s full release.

Taking advantage of it may take me a doubt, the beta of unturned 2 will work as version 2.2 Where only I hope the graphics do not change so much because in my opinion the current atmosphere is Perfect, and that the upgrade to the final version does not spoil the optimization anymore Nelson is taking care of this perfectly as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.