Submarines

I did not want to insult your intelligence about apc

Modifications in size.

Is this all from some movie? I felt like watching.

3 Likes

Anon, the only ideas you have for submarines are pvp centered. Even the 1 npc quest idea you had doesnt work because if you need a submarine to complete 1 quest, then you would spend 5 hours findong a sub, just to complete that quest.

1 Like

I also mentioned more discreet underwater routes.

Submarines would be relevant on pretty much any map that aquatic vehicles would be relevant on.
Manually powered submarines, while not super common in the real world, would fill a unique and interesting niche.
Small submarines like those used for underwater research, maintenance, or recreation would be fine IMO.
Large military subs, while not an inherently bad addition, would only be relevant as vehicles on maps that are designed with much larger, deeper, more open waterways than any seen in 3.X, and with locations in or accessible from those waterways.
I’d personally rather see something like a DPV/wet sub or semi-sub/submersible boat added than I would a scaled up version of the submarine.

I don’t see any reason for this. Especially single player.

“Hey boss we gotta raid that base”
“ok lol”
“What should we use boss”
“uhhhhhhhhhh
Ohio-Class Ballistic Missile Submarine”
“Boss we have snorkle gear outside why the nuclear submarine”

1 Like

Nelson did say there would be glass XD

here, Ill even give you a time and link to the video.

0:34

But a nuclear submarine would combine with you, understand? “Nuclear”

Good luck refueling that.

1 Like

Theres already a mod for submarines, but they require oxygenerators. (I cant get the link because im in school and they have a IP Ban on the website :P) Plus, This would be a pretty Pointless addition since most of the Unturned maps (Except PEI and Hawaii) are land. and i dont see subs being helpful in Russia.

Ha, This game.

This is about Unturned II, not Unturned 3.X.

Unturned 2 is going to be a survival game and it’s going to stay that way, unlike 3.0 from what we’ve heard.
Adding things like ballistic missiles to huge military submarines and adding other PVP-centric things in Unturned II “because it’s cool” is one of the most stupid things you can do to a game like Unturned 3.0, as we have seen.
If you feel the need to play with things like these, Arma and Battlefield are a thing, Battlefield 1 has a pretty good battleship on one of the maps. World of Warships is another option.

3 Likes

@MoltonMontro just died a little on the inside

(Unturned 2 refers to 2.0, while Unturned II refers to 4.0. Notation means everything.)

Obviously they weren’t referring to 2.0, nor was he referring to 2.1, or 2.2.

if we wanted submarines so bad in unturned 2 then mods would probably do the trick anyways

Oh dear, how dare i make such a grave mistake of pressing 1 button instead of holding shift and typing II instead of 2. I won’t go to Heaven now, because of this vile treachery to God and Nelson himself!

2 Likes

Don’t worry bro Nelson is a good God of Unturned.He knows to forgive.

1 Like