Suggestions

I have some suggestions:

1. Sounds: A post already has this mentioned (Brief Voice Acting?), but something you should add thats not mentioned there is heavy breathing when running out of stamina and when its regening, jumping and falling down sounds, and not a sound of 100 spaghetti broken when breaking your leg.
  2. Guns:
    So maybe there could be an option in the setting that would change the gun names of the guns to the original irl names, like a Eaglefire would change into a AR-15 when enabled, a Maplestrike to a C7A2, a Heartbreaker to SCAR-L and so on and so forth.
  3. Skills:
    The skills system is just a mess. Like really, you get experience by killing zombies, cutting down trees, getting berries, but not by practicing them.
  4. Weight:
    You know ballistics, item quality and bleeding. You can turn them off in server/singleplayer config. I think that weight shoud also be like that, because a lot of people like the idea of weight, others dont, so that both of these groups wouldnt be disrespected (i am not english so i dont know the word for it) i think Nelson should add a server/singleplayer config option. Also a weight multiplier in the config, so 1 would be realistic, 0 would be none and 0.5 would be half of the weight of the items irl.
1 Like

Just want to clarify that was the main thing the thread you linked was talking about having been added.

I feel like for this you could easily just download a localization file off the Workshop instead.

Support. 1 as default, >1 increases weight of items, <1 decreases weight of items (since they’re multipliers). Second config that’s a multiplier for carrying capacity.

2 Likes

I feel like for this you could easily just download a localization file off the Workshop instead.

hell, he could just change them himself, it’s not that hard

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.