Thank You Nelson

Dear Nelson Sexton,

I recently looked back at all devlogs at once that you’ve submitted on your blog here: https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/.

And, I am very happy with how everything has turned (No pun intended :sweat:) out.

So, I think we all need to say it:

Thank you.

Thank you for everything you’ve done. You’ve always been an awesome developer & person who has done everything they can to make his game a forever remembered and awe-striking experience. :grinning: :+1:

We the community have always enjoyed playing, modding, and hanging out in your game.

We the community have always liked the exciting updates and status reports on your game.

We the community have always been proud of detecting exploits, some have even helped you find many of them.

We are all proud of you and how committed you are. You are awesome. Thank you for blessing us with Unturned.

Forever grateful,
- The Unturned Community

41 Likes

I have to thank you instead for your kindness, because some people out there doesn’t think the same despite they say they like the game.

Either way, I’m as much as thankful to him, so I share your opinion overall.

21 Likes

bro the guy created a very good game that unfortunately is dying for some problems, and what did he do? give up? It’s NOT,he are creating a whole game alone with good graphics (however optimizing as much as possible) and all because he loves to create games, bro the guy will not charge nor 1 cent pro game to be played only if you want to play official servers, Nelson is someone who must to admire…

4 Likes

Real heros don’t wear capes

3 Likes

That’s really something to appreciate these days.

It is dying dor obvious reasons, and I think Unturned 3.x wont’ rise up again.

Yeah, he is trying to optimize it, but it doesn’t really have good graphics, but that’s not really the point tho.
He is a really talented developer, he has a great future.

Thank you @SDGNelson for staying strong in your old blogger days 6 years ago, and staying determined during these 5 years. Being a solo developer is never alone :muscle:

17 Likes

HE ACTUALLY TAGGED NELSON!

The absolute madman!

1 Like

they wear burgundy hoodies

Nelson,
I found this game right after the Russia update and ‘fell in love’ with the feel of it. It was one of the first few games that I played exclusively and helped me realize that games don’t have to be made with astounding graphics that require NASA supercomputer PC’s to be fun, and I thank you for creating it. I had a blast playing with friends or solo, and whenever I load up the game I think of those great times. No matter how long your solo development (a round of applause is necessary here) for Unturned II takes, just remember, there will be plenty of people waiting eagerly yet patiently for your un-rushed (hint hint don’t worry we’re fine with waiting) masterpiece!

Nelson is definitely my #1 favorite developer! I absolutely love :heart: unturned!

1 Like

nelson is dev of the year btw

2 Likes

Cool! I’m not surprised, he’s the best! Nice job Nelson! :+1: Nelson is my #1 favorite developer!

1 Like

End me pt. 3

1 Like

aww this is a nice thread

1 Like

Pirates will stop at nothing to make their message heard

1 Like

Stuttgart, random SPi inspection.

What has changed.

commander,
Missile changed all the terrain
SPI is ffffffffffffffucked

1 Like

furnished a bunch of buildings in a few of the cities, added stuff to the offices.
added some snow piles on the roads, and stuff

Nice job. I am proud of you. Though, very worried about the engine update. As… A lot if thing will need to be redone.

2 Likes

Dying? Did you check steam charts before posting this stuff? Unturned having the biggest jump in players since 2017 July.

1 Like