Thank You Nelson

It’s okay, I’ll figure it out :+1:

Naw I’ll figure it out. Let me deal with bundles. When the update happens, don’t work on the map till I’ve sent you updated bundles.

It is only growing again because of the 4.x demo hype, before november. It was not even close of what it was in 2016, and it isn’t still.

Ohh jeez… Show me a game which would be able to keep/increase players flow without advertising. Those devlogs are some kind of advertising too and this “hype” is a result of that advertising. So its a natural process (same as for every single game which is available on the market) and the main fact is that players are now increasing so I am kinda confused how is it dying again?

sir what the fuck are you on about

You can compare it to bitcoin. Just because it increases its value, doesn’t mean that it is not dying. And yeah, it is exactly as any other game on the market, and they all die sometime. When a dlc launched for gta 5, the player base always went up, but it didn’t mean that the game is not dying.

Demo got released weeks before the game got that increase of players.

Exactly, that’s the time to the demo repercute all over youtube.

Videos on the demo were updated a day afterwards. It wouldn’t have taken weeks for the playerbase to rise.

i love how this went from being:

To then being:

1 Like

Yeah, stop the epic derailment, someone is trying to show up nice feelings, ffs.

im killin unhappy degenerates with happiness vaccine

sponsored by pesky’s premium services.

You stop as well.

and you get some happiness vaccine for attempting to stop me

i dealt 100 damage +poison

ouch that hurts

1 Like

The youtubers uploaded their videos, ok. The active player base, that watch unturned videos constantly, would see the video probably the same day thay were uploaded. But the inactive player base, those who played unturned back to 2016, probably saw the video weeks later. Thats how youtube works.

No, they would have still seen it soon. If they have watched unturned videos in the past, those would shown.

THAT’S HOW MAFIA WORKS

sorry

I would have said that lol

1 Like