The current state of Kuwait in multiplayer

This thread is about relating the loosing playerbase on multiplayer Kuwait problem on SDG Forum. I have ‘good criticism’ but there is no reason for telling it, cause Animatic isn’t active here at all and he will thrown away my suggestions as he did at Steam discussion and will do lazy and very small updates anyways, ignoring players’ opinions.
And now let me complain more.
Or maybe he will do some big update (like what he’s playing now, the aquatic update thing), but seriously? You planning to bring old players back to your map just only by update that will focus on ocean part?
Why the map is so empty comparing to other curateds, why you was not able to make more content @AnimaticFreak and push the release to a later date? The map feels like it was made in 2017, just look at the gun models and cars you (Leprechan) made.

Yes, we can’t come to a general consensus, there really is a problem with that. But this post isn’t about that.

I determine that you’re not genuinely concerned with the map but rather flaming out spite, considering that nothing good came out of this from >50 replies. ‘Elver is better’ isn’t exactly the best message as a front for your criticism.

If you like to dispute the lock hit me up in DMs if you have good reasons to try to help improve the map instead of demoralizing the map makers with a smear campaign of negative labeling and showing ‘low performance’ reports while refusing to give constructive feedback.

12 Likes