The current state of Kuwait in multiplayer

Was it hard to bring more people in development or just do more efforts to make the map more diverse?

It isn’t enough?

It’s not my own view, it’s a fact. The map lost 50% of it’s playerbase and many servers are empty.

idk man, I’m looking at your screenshot and those servers look pretty fine to me.

The Manoman SMP failed for reasons outside of Kuwait

1 Like

Pray tell what kind of locational diversity you expect from a map based in a small desert nation. There’s a pretty good amount of locations as it is. Maybe it could have used less water, sure, but there’s a lot of space to hide bases in which to me is a pretty important aspect.

I never found any aspect of the map or its content to be in dire need of another developer to take a second look at it, really.

All I can remember it failed cause all people left.

Yeah, cuz of the PVP gods that killed everyone which made most people leave and form the other SMP.

2 Likes

Every third location on the map is monotonous water towers shaped like mushrooms.

Not really. I’m also not hearing many suggestions from you, just vague criticism.

What’s even the point in making a post like this
for what it’s worth 187 players on survival multiplayer for a curated map around a month after release is damn good numbers, and even if it wasn’t what are you expecting to be done about it? Animatic isn’t going to issue a public apology for reasonable player counts

5 Likes

Kuwait scroll bar thing is shorter than elvers

The implication is that Kuwait has more players than elver

You are continuing to prove nothing

Edit: This thread is just as fucking stupid as rains p2w server list

1 Like

No I just wanted…

Yes Kuwait has 187 players which is bigger count but this number is almost the same as amount of Elver players, but Elver was released 1 year ago and Kuwait was released 1 month ago. And Elver was made by 2 ppl and Kuwait was made by 2 ppl. Elver isn’t a quickie work and isn’t a trash, Kuwait partly is a trash. I made this post so community will notice the problem of loosing the playerbase and Animatic will try to fix it. Maybe my evidence wasn’t convincing (mostly because of lack of image-proofs), but I tried.

I called Kuwait a trash. Oh god what I did.

This thread is about criticism. I’d like to give some suggestions, or hear my suggestions - go for this Steam discussion: Steam Community :: Kuwait :: Discussions

People prefer playing elver than Kuwait idk what to tell you

Dude just type everything in a single post, no need/reason to answer separetely, especially if it’s to bring the same argument each time.

Was going to move on from this thread but that stroke a nerve. Good criticism means you tell a person possibly what they could improve on instead of saying “It’s bad, do better.”

Ok now I’m done.

Finally you understood what my thread is on about.