The Environment

Then hurricanes woulf be a wrong choice of words
“Harsh winds” would be a good way of saying it because hurricanes break houses and pull trees out from their roots. We dont want that

2 Likes

I really agree with you opinion

1 Like

I also think that the harsh winds/hurricanes should deal massive damage to light vehicles like horses, bicycles, and maybe makeshift vehicles.

On the trello he said horses might be added for transportation

Well, who leaves a horse or bicycle outside?

5 Likes

Oh boy, nonononono. Nelson’s Trello says wind will affect to a projectiles(rockets or arrows), but not for a bullet

If there’s asimulated and realistic ballistic trajectory, then sure.

To clarify: bullets are projectiles. (Also, the Trello is not the best place for getting information, it’s quite archaic.)

I’d recommend people read this though regarding ballistics for bullets specifically, which Nelson replied to with his own thoughts: A 4.0 Ammo and Ballistics Concept.

Not feeling it too much, but possibly more notable footprints after entering mud? :thinking:

3 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH FREAK YEAH THIS LOOKS SICK AF!

I’m going to write a post right now thanks dude I really appreciate bout that

1 Like

What do you mean?

Sounds good!

1 Like

You’ll see it right now. He gave me an idea! And someone just wrote about that realistic features few months ago.

i dont like of this idea

more kylie aleatory events thinks in limits stabilishments by a IA or the model of the map/game are a thing very cool and funny!
You play rimworld, Csgo, dota, Hots one time in your life??
how many aleatory more cool is because this tetris make sucess in 80s

I litrally understood 0% of what you just said

1 Like

very cool and funny!

Yeah…until a freak tornado destroys your masterful 5 floor base that you spent a week building. You say it’s fun, but when you can’t avoid something RNG-based from taking all your work away, you’re going to realize far too late the caveats of such a suggestion.

RimWorld is oriented off of your ability to deal with and recover from a bad situation. It’s a singleplayer game where you control the population of an entire colony, so it’s not relevant to Unturned at all.

CS:GO is an FPS game. Not sure how that’s related to Unturned 4.0, which is a hardcore survival game. Dota is a MOBA, also completely irrelevant to Unturned.

I have no idea what “Hots” is though. Oh, and before you say that I have no idea what I’m talking about, I’ve played all of those. Especially RimWorld and CS:GO.

3 Likes

I’m assuming he’s referring to Heroes of the Storm, another MOBA.

1 Like

Go learn some informations, it’s EZ

I don’t think that she was directing that towards you. The reply immediately before hers was quite unintelligible, and it wouldn’t be Kylie’s fault if Zero failed to convey information in a manner that she would understand.

she*
To make things a bit easier

And yeah, can’t blame me if some people failed to deliver clear information.

1 Like

What made you possibly think that my comment was addressing you?
That’s my real question

Limits in aleatory events thinks like rain snow cold etc…
And csgo is funny because infinites possibylitys to atack The enemy team insisde of possível

Because This thinks aleatory até funny bit insisde of limits!!

Please desde my postagem for complete sry my english :grinning:

Oh okay so you’re cool with losing all of your loot and your base in something you can’t control or protect against? Neat.

1 Like