The Environment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH FREAK YEAH THIS LOOKS SICK AF!

I’m going to write a post right now thanks dude I really appreciate bout that

1 Like

What do you mean?

Sounds good!

1 Like

You’ll see it right now. He gave me an idea! And someone just wrote about that realistic features few months ago.

i dont like of this idea

more kylie aleatory events thinks in limits stabilishments by a IA or the model of the map/game are a thing very cool and funny!
You play rimworld, Csgo, dota, Hots one time in your life??
how many aleatory more cool is because this tetris make sucess in 80s

I litrally understood 0% of what you just said

1 Like

very cool and funny!

Yeah…until a freak tornado destroys your masterful 5 floor base that you spent a week building. You say it’s fun, but when you can’t avoid something RNG-based from taking all your work away, you’re going to realize far too late the caveats of such a suggestion.

RimWorld is oriented off of your ability to deal with and recover from a bad situation. It’s a singleplayer game where you control the population of an entire colony, so it’s not relevant to Unturned at all.

CS:GO is an FPS game. Not sure how that’s related to Unturned 4.0, which is a hardcore survival game. Dota is a MOBA, also completely irrelevant to Unturned.

I have no idea what “Hots” is though. Oh, and before you say that I have no idea what I’m talking about, I’ve played all of those. Especially RimWorld and CS:GO.

3 Likes

I’m assuming he’s referring to Heroes of the Storm, another MOBA.

1 Like

Go learn some informations, it’s EZ

I don’t think that she was directing that towards you. The reply immediately before hers was quite unintelligible, and it wouldn’t be Kylie’s fault if Zero failed to convey information in a manner that she would understand.

she*
To make things a bit easier

And yeah, can’t blame me if some people failed to deliver clear information.

1 Like

What made you possibly think that my comment was addressing you?
That’s my real question

Limits in aleatory events thinks like rain snow cold etc…
And csgo is funny because infinites possibylitys to atack The enemy team insisde of possível

Because This thinks aleatory até funny bit insisde of limits!!

Please desde my postagem for complete sry my english :grinning:

Oh okay so you’re cool with losing all of your loot and your base in something you can’t control or protect against? Neat.

1 Like

Guys, there’s about a 0% chance that natural disasters will be added in 4.0. All possible ideas have been debunked countless times in countless posts. Having a base destroyed by a random event would ruin the experience and do nothing to make the game harder. The only weather events that seem plausible are snow storms, dust storms, lightning and such. All others just ruin the experience. It’s not worth trying to continue to suggest something that’s been debunked about a million times.

2 Likes

Yeah, because losing your base that you carefully defend from raiders and all sorts of other threats should just be wiped out by a tornado, and regardless of skill there’s absolutely nothing you can do to prevent your base from getting completely wiped off the face of the Earth.

That’s totally fun, right? I mean why even loot if you’re gonna lose it, might as well go play a different game. I love having RNG randomly take away my hard work regardless of skill! /s

Seriously though, the more people try to defend this idea the stupider it actually sounds. Your logic is beyond ridiculous.

2 Likes

You see though, why are you comparing a competitive shooter game that is 100% PvP to a survival game with only about 10% PvP?

1 Like

You forgot the part where he has to waste a shit ton of time looking for base materials, exposing himself and being vulnerable to almost anyone around him in the process which makes him lose literally everything with no way back, all because a twister was walking down the streets and came across his base

1 Like

You know what, why don’t we just have tornadoes 24/7? Since it’s all RNG based and has no logic, we might as well have tornadoes constantly so we never have to go through the disappointment of actually making progress in the game. Screw people who want to make a base or play the game, am I right?

Unturned should be renamed to Tornado Simulator 2018, since they’re the most common threat in the game now! /s

5 Likes

Let’s top it all off with a nice Tsunami to clean the mess alongside everyone who tries to enjoy the game by base building

3 Likes