The New Shitty Movement

Who the fuck likes this new movement like if your going to change the movement listen to the pvper’s and not just the pver’s. The new movement didn’t fix the rubber banding issue it’s more like the servers and the optimization of the game.

I think most people like the new movement, it wasn’t based off of PvP vs PvE players, it just helps give the character some actual weight. Also, I think you confused the addition of velocity/momentum with the actual fix of rubberbanding. If you have any issues, you could report them.

20 Likes

Always listen to the green skins

6 Likes

Logical conclusion to this update would be a maplestrike nerf

4 Likes

Matamorez, PDW & most of the assault rifles nerf too

4 Likes

green skin = opinion discarded

8 Likes

Cry about it.

5 Likes

Wait nelson changed movement

How so

I even think that in the span of the last year or so, running was nerfed - it now gives you +25% speed instead of +50% and stamina regen is halfway slower than it used to be. Not quite sure when it happened and if this change was announced or introduced silently. If I’m not wrong, sharpshooter (and maybe reloading skill) also got nerfed from +70% to +50%

Fun thing is that I didn’t notice anyone complaining…(noticing, even)

1 Like

Viper buff when

4 Likes

Sportshot buff when

3 Likes

@Dammerung SILENCE GREENSKIN

8 Likes

Just popping in to say that for those of you who don’t follow SDG on Twitter, we put up a poll regarding opinions on the movement changes.

4 Likes

“listen to the pvper’s not the pver’s” actually cringed

6 Likes

you’re listening to BOTH pvpers and pvers

it needs to suit everyone’s needs

3 Likes

What’s happening, guys?
I am more lost than a louse on a bald head.

Movement update that fixed rubberbanging, added better strafe (now you can’t move that well in mid-air) and inertia from explosions etc.
People mostly hate the new strafe because they used to play PvP differently. Now they need to adapt for a more fair and vivid system. And some people just doesn’t like a new Bounce charge that was added to test new explosive speed feature.

4 Likes

Can we go back to survival? People flying is “not” my thing, neither umbrella parachuting was either.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20211123-094741_DuckDuckGo

Community seems to like it

6 Likes

Played creative for 5 minutes

immediately disliked it

but as most other people, will probably get used to it after a while.

I’ll miss being able to strafe in mid-air for jokes. idly jumping left and right while in an admin sit. lol.

1 Like