The Unturned 3.0 MapJam

I had my bundles folder in it. I fixed it

Laughs in graduate

Cries in not being able to make good maps or supplemental content

2 Likes

Id do this but I still dont know how to make objects.

Learn then, Dont say you cant do something when you can just go out and learn. You got 2 weeks my mans go for it!

hah, make that half a week, as I still have 1 more week of school, then half a week of no computer accessā€¦ not happening today my friend. But thanks for trying to encourage me XD

If you need a bit of a push,

objects are one of, if not the easiest, things to create. The hardest and most time consuming part is modelling which can take anywhere from fifteen minutes to twelve hours or more.

The Unforgiving: The Rebar Arena

2 Likes

So is there anything to stop someone from submitting an arena map they have been already working on before the content started?

Iā€™ll be checking the dates of when maps were released onto the workshop, Iā€™ll also close submissions until the two week time period is over.

1 Like

Right, but itā€™s okay to submit an arena map that has been in the works for few weeks/months, as long as it has not been released to the workshop until now?

No, as that would be unfair to the people who only started creating their submissions now.

This contest is about motivating others to create, not rushing creations that have been in the works for much longer.

5 Likes

That was my concern. Thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes

are these required to have custom content?

They are not required, but you are only permitted to use either official/curated content, discontinued curated content with a direct reference to what you used, or content you made yourself.

4 Likes

I cant understand, are we allowed to make our own objects or no?

yes, you just cant use other peopleā€™s objects unless they were from a curated or official map

4 Likes

unfortunately I canā€™t participate in the competition because Iā€™ve got other things to work on, but I am very excited to see what everyone comes up with.

2 Likes

You can make your own objects, what you canā€™t do is use custom content made by someone unrelated to your dev team.
So you canā€™t go and use some object pack from 2017 or some cool guns from a gun mod.
You can use old curated stuff of course, just make sure you mention that in the description of the map

1 Like

Same thing as Nolan said, Iā€™m rather busy at the moment, so I will not be able to participate. Good luck to everyone who enters!

2 Likes

My problem is learning the programs

1 Like