- Jacks shouldn’t be used for launching vehicles into the air, instead they should be used for things like attaching and detaching trailers and tires.
- What should be used to retrieve and flip vehicles is tow cables and perhaps cranes or lifts.
- Towing vehicles could use the same mechanic as pulling trailers.
- Perhaps placing cables could be done the same way as the planned wiring.
- Maybe certain trailers would be incompatible with certain trailer hitches.
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.