Twitter News - Shotgun Shells UI

Well, okay, that still doesn’t change the fact that we’re referring to a game that isn’t Unturned and actually uses currency that has value.

Just had an idea expanding on my previous idea of having the chambered cartridge handled separately from the ammunition in the magazine: having ammunition attached to the gun. For example you could have shell holders on a shotgun, or detachable magazines combined “jungle style.”

(PS @GreatHeroJ did you mean the relative values you were listing are actually the in-game exchange rate in EFT? If so you could’ve said that. If not please read my previous reply.)

1 Like

I was referring to the real life exchange rate, but EFT is realistic and has both rubles and dollars. This implies that the exchange rate in EFT would be the same, but in the actual game NPC traders request payment in a specific currency so technically there is no exchange to begin with.

Oh, then, as I’ve been saying, there is no reason to assume that the exchange rate would remain the same. The fact that people use money in that setting doesn’t mean all money has the same relative value. An example from my own life: The Peruvian Sol and US Dollar are both currencies that are still used. I’ve had them exchanged several times. I have lost a small amount more than the service charges for doing so, because their relative values fluctuate, not by much, but that’s because the U.S. and Perú both have fairly stable economies and a distinct lack of apocalyptic events.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.