Two words: water bucket

It would be cool to be able to take water in a bucket and like make a pool inside your house for design

Why would Nelson go through the effort for that.

That’s a bit useless?

1 Like

I can see the point you’re trying to make, but it’s useless in the way you’re putting it in. A water bucket would be useful if we’re talking more about fire, there could be ways to put out fires using water and causing a weak but possible stun by splashing water in someones face to disorient them.

Just wanted to add that bashing them with the bucket works pretty well too. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

(Flashbacks to PUBG)

1 Like

I mean, a bucket would be useful for putting out fires, making a source of water for domesticated animals, transporting water, and beating someone over the head. But making a pool would be a bit unnecessary. I mean it’s not really that useful and wouldn’t really be worth the effort.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s currently possible to make a barricade that, when placed, contains a water volume. :thinking: Not sure of the practical uses of man-made water volumes, but could be interesting to at least see in Unturned 4.x for modders to take advantage of.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.