U4 Demo (Eaglefire Content) [bugs + QoL]

[Bug/Sugestion] Vault Key

You can lock the vault key of the vault making the vault not openable.

[Sugestion] Vault Cipher

After writing a number on the cipher it will automaticlly pass to the next one and the option to be able to navigate between numbers whit arrows.

[Sugestion] Quick transfer

The option to quickly transfer the items whit shift .

1 Like

Then I understand why my friend always shouts “SHOTGUN”

All bugs listed here are on the to-do list for the next update now, with the exception of using cars while holding a weapon and the under-barrel optics. Item usage while driving should see more work once some one-handed items are polished and added, as well as leaning out car windows. In my opinion using oddly-placed scopes is funny and since the 3rd-person animation is still normal / fair during combat I plan to keep it as-is, unless there’s a lot of backlash. Likely the same with grips - could put a grip on top of the upper receiver, but why.

14 Likes

Perhaps remove the option to put optics on the bottom but keep them in the sides, then allow for aiming with the side scopes.

Also allow grips on all sides, which will allow easier aiming depending on where the scope is (side scope, ect.)

Kinda how it works in shooter games where you have an optic in the side of the gun.

Also

Was this supposed to be “but why not?” ?

1 Like

I like the idea of keeping these wacky placements but I do feel like they shouldn’t exist in the base vanilla game. I know realism isn’t a huge huge focus but I do feel like these scopes really shouldn’t be able to be placed under the barrel and then used, and same with grips.

2 Likes

Epic! I would like to see the third person animations act the same as the first person animations tho. Also, if you put a grip on the top or side, i think the hand should go to the grip instead of the gun. Also, are you still planning on having someone be able to but the barrel where the stock is and vice versa?

2 Likes

download
Basically put another quadrail on the gun(Eaglefire) (replacing the “Unnamed Item” with another quadrail) and then put the sniper scope on the second quadrail, scope in, select it using the little sight menu, after you select it, take off the second quadrail and scope in again

Bit of an over-complicated explanation for repeating the glitch.

Attach scope to handguard. Remove handguard. Scope overlay still applies.

What’s going on is that optics aren’t being updated often enough. The game always sets the optic to look down as the last one attached. Needs to update itself when attachments are removed.

Would also suggest having it not switch primary optic to look down when ADSing unless the player does it manually via the radial menu. Only exception should be for “None”.

3 Likes

That’s one big scope, what a nice base location!

Can reload a gun while scoped in : P
Also reloading the sniper rifle repetitively makes for quite an interesting sight

EDIT: In thirdperson too (The magic magazine)

2 Likes

Using a gun doesnt require the reload animation to be finished

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.