UII desktop logo

I would like to see the intention of the post is to see everyone’s idea

this reminds me of rust, maybe change the color scheme? this game is pretty much the free verison of it

I think anonim just took my edit of this logo:

I rather like it, very minimalistic yet clean, though it is my fault that the II doesn’e line up with the U.

1 Like

In vdd I made 0 is my fault II did not align his logo was that I liked it and I was inspired The fonts of the letters are different

isnt that what the bandit npcs are called? or are you referring to the player.

If so, then that wouldnt work, as they will have different faces to each other. It would work out better if it was the classic zombie face, whether its used ingame or not.

If your curious about a background topic, check here,

“The human survivors are called Denizens, if only in the code (4) to distinguish them from other types of characters and players.”—Modding/Denizen setup

2 Likes

Shrug.

Hmmm…I dunno,looks a little bit too fancy for Unturned imo.

It’s 3 letters

and not even in the optimal shape for a desktop logo >:c (my personal gripe with it)

Get outta here with that “too fancy” baloney!

2 Likes

Addendum:

Here you can see the proposed design with some other icons. It looks out of place. Definitely needs some revisions if that’s the design people like.

It looks especially narrow, at the very least.

1 Like

I dont know, I really do think that the logo should be the face of a turned, its classic
(am I really the only one that thinks so?)

What could also be done is have the “II” be the bars on the “U.” Might be a bit confusing, but it could work.

Maybe, but if it’s confusing even if it does work then the UII idea should just be scrapped at that point.

Until U4 gets an official Desktop icon, I’m just going to use this to differentiate it from U3:

Test%203D%203

1 Like

Mojang would like a word with you.
5547-256x256x32
Test%203D%203

7 Likes

i can see another large lawsuit coming our way

1 Like

But will the zombie face design continue the same so it stays that way?

it will probably be the same face, we would still need a different one so that people dont get confused

I was talking about its artstyle,not size and shape.

How about something like this?