Unturned 3.0 Summer MapJam

No U

1 Like

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Easiest way I can remember is copying an existing tiny map then adding a .unlocker and removing all the content that was specific to that map.

It’s upside down russia

You need to use a Hex Editor to change the last digit of a string of numbers from a ‘1’ (if small) to a ‘0’. I don’t remember what file exactly so apologies.

1 Like

we also think of jellyfish

we need something that’s the exact opposite of carpat

1 Like

Yeah Carpat was hot garbage tbh. I felt like it tried to do too many stuff in it’s own style. Was way too hard, gramatical errors in everything, biggest backpack was 2x2, airdrops were almost pointless, etc.

Sorry master, you named the shotgun slip because it’s an SLP XDD

ah crap here we go again

That is the point.It literally said “difficult survival with minimum loot”.(who am i kiddin it was bad tbh)

can someone just make a water park arena with squirt guns

You’re giving potential ideas to the competition. Squirt Squirt Arena shall be the best in its class.

1 Like

Yes the concept was good but the execution was awful. It could’ve been done 20x better. The loot wasn’t minimum, it’s just the type of loot you could get that got annoying. On top of that the map didn’t give off a proper “survival aspect” with so little loot if you could barely get materials to build small shelters.

i agree.the concept was great

We’ve officially passed the halfway mark of the month! 16 days remain for mapmaking.

2 Likes

frick

16 days and so far I haven’t been able to put in any time. 5th through the 8th was vacation and I started school this Monday. Down to two stacks of papers to sort through though which is better than the six or so from a few days ago.

Cryptogram is helping out with models too so he’ll help pull this to the end. I’m not gonna drop out this time.

2 Likes

@danaby2 will probably win if he participates.

2 Likes

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

6 Likes