Unturned 3.0 Summer MapJam

I said “IF”

To clarify if @kvc.6’s vague message wasn’t clear, Danaby2 cannot participate. If you already understand that, it may have been better to have worded your message as “if he could have participated”.

6 Likes

Yeah true.

this is gonna be epic(i hope)

10 days remain until the deadline! (Submissions will open on the 29th).

3 Likes

Haven’t even had a chance to start yet. Probably gonna need to put it aside like the last one and come back later on.

Well, it seems that @AnimaticFreak has no qualms with hosting more MapJams in the future, so hopefully you’ll participate in one of those even if you don’t end up participating in this one!

That being said, from what I have heard there’s a lot of cool stuff being worked on for this MapJam, so it should be pretty interesting to at least view the results of even if you don’t participate. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

One week is a plenty of time to make a small map, personally started just couple days ago. I hope I will be able to wrap this up.

Cant wait to see what you come up with, is it just you or are you with a team?

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to start because of school and a vacation trip. Everything was planned out in the first few days of the month but there isn’t time to work on anything.

1 Like

Mostly solo although I have Vile to arrange the weapons with sweet animations and to check if my ideas are sound :wink:.

5 Likes

Cool! Can’t wait to see it, I wonder what you’ll think of my map project though :thinking:

1 Like

Can confirm his ideas are of the sound.

4 Likes

What range though?

2 Likes

At least 3.

3 Likes

5 days remain until the deadline! *(Submissions will open on the 29th).

Could the next MapJam be with the theme of abstract.

As in a more ‘abstract’ theme?

2 Likes

I think he means like modern art.

What about a theme that’s like “pre 21st century”

2 Likes

Something like on an alien world, or something like syd mead

1 Like