Unturned Belgium Bugs: Report Here

Any bugs or feedback for Belgium can be reported here:

Bugs that have already been fixed and will be patched in the next update:
-Woodlands Transport Huey (spawns as Lionne that doesn’t work)
-Naked Zombies (Custom Clothing Bug)
-NPC Helena dialogue
-Double placed objects in Liege and at Lighthouse
-Gas Pumps that disappeared

11 Likes

@MoltonMontro please pin.

1 Like

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - SDG.Unturned.VehicleManager.addVehicle (System.UInt16 id, System.UInt16 skinID, System.UInt16 mythicID, System.Single roadPosition, UnityEngine.Vector3 point, UnityEngine.Quaternion angle, System.Boolean sirens, System.Boolean blimp, System.Boolean headlights, System.Boolean taillights, System.UInt16 fuel, System.Boolean isExploded, System.UInt16 health, System.UInt16 batteryCharge, Steamworks.CSteamID owner, Steamworks.CSteamID group, System.Boolean locked, Steamworks.CSteamID passengers, System.Byte turrets, System.UInt32 instanceID, System.Byte tireAliveMask) (at :0)
SDG.Unturned.VehicleManager.onLevelLoaded (System.Int32 level) (at :0)
SDG.Unturned.Level+c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at :0)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <2686255ceb974cc2967520f770810585>:0)

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. - System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at :0)
Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler.CutPoly (Pathfinding.Int3 verts, System.Int32 tris, Pathfinding.Int3& outVertsArr, System.Int32& outTrisArr, System.Int32& outVCount, System.Int32& outTCount, Pathfinding.Int3 extraShape, Pathfinding.Int3 cuttingOffset, UnityEngine.Bounds realBounds, Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler+CutMode mode, System.Int32 perturbate) (at :0)
Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (System.Boolean force) (at :0)
AstarPath.ProcessWorkItems (System.Boolean force) (at :0)
AstarPath.PerformBlockingActions (System.Boolean force, System.Boolean unblockOnComplete) (at :0)
AstarPath.Update () (at :0)

2 Likes

Server issue?

1 Like

Yeah, i can’t connect to any server that has Belgium on.
I can’t even start a server with the map on, not even a private one with regenerated config.

2 Likes

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. - System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at :0) Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler.CutPoly (Pathfinding.Int3 verts, System.Int32 tris, Pathfinding.Int3& outVertsArr, System.Int32& outTrisArr, System.Int32& outVCount, System.Int32& outTCount, Pathfinding.Int3 extraShape, Pathfinding.Int3 cuttingOffset, UnityEngine.Bounds realBounds, Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler+CutMode mode, System.Int32 perturbate) (at :0) Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler+cAnonStorey1.<>m0 (System.Boolean force) (at :0) AstarPath.ProcessWorkItems (System.Boolean force) (at :0) AstarPath.PerformBlockingActions (System.Boolean force, System.Boolean unblockOnComplete) (at :0) AstarPath.Update () (at :0)

1 Like

Ok dude, you don’t need to repeat the same thing everybody else posted.

4 Likes

Friend of mine is having “stuck in queue” error stuff

Then got the error “Missing Vehicle Asset 3809”

1 Like

We don’t have a vehicle with the ID of 3809

1 Like

Also make sure the user and server were updated as Unturned just updated

1 Like

After the new update (3.30.0.1), people seem to get stuck in the queue position screen and are able to punch and exit out of it, but not load into the map

EDIT: not only Belgium. Seems to happen to me for every map

Barricades associated with missing vehicle instance ID ‘1554513537’ were lost

This is just spammed over, and over, and over

I dont know if this is an issue or a feature, but you can fire the slip as fast as you can click

Don’t think it was mentioned, but Private Felix’s quest to kill 25 zombies at the Military base seems to be broken. I don’t progress at I kill zombies at the base it just stays at 0/25.

Ok I will look into it. That’s weird because I actually tested and did every quest. But I will double check. Thank you

Yes that quest is being fixed. I don’t know how to got screwed up. Even the name got changed. Fixing it right away.

I fixed that quest is it is properly working now. Sorry, I don’t know how that got by. If there are any other problems lmk ASAP

Thanks for fixing it! Just to confirm, every quest IS completable, right? You know me, but I don’t want to make a video and abrubtly be like “oh sorry guys quests are broken again” xD