Unturned II Access Too Hard To Get

They’ve set their requirements. Do your best to meet them. If you don’t manage to get access before the game is released for you, do not worry! You can be proud that you were an active member of the community, and I am sure your actions will be rewarded in the long-run.

1 Like

close this thread tf

It would help if you didn’t have the bad habit of bumping all the last threads, like seriously dude, stop.

2 Likes

Just stay active, if nelson lowers the required hours at the exact same rate than you get hours, then there will be a moment where you have exactly the required hours (i think)

some pepole like me dont have time to play that much dude i only have 3-4 hours of free time a day and i spend them on other games or youtube … but i would like to play unturned 2 without having 2400h in the game

1 Like

Yeah I mean you only have 52 hours, it’s nearly half of what Nelson is possibly thinking of reducing the requirement to.

3 Likes

I’m not bumping anything, the person above me is the one who bumped it and I saw this at the top and said to close it, thats all

EDIT: The person above my earlier message*

52 hours)
You are just impatient)

Well, let’s play later :slight_smile:

Just the requirements for the game will be less and you will have more time)

1 Like

Currently the most dedicated players have been given access, whether that is content creators, very experienced users, or players who have contributed significantly to the game/forums. They all worked hard and deserve access. Once they have had their turn, and give proper, valuable feedback to Nelson, I am sure he will slowly lower the requirements in future. Maybe for closed alpha he will invite all Gold, Early Access members who have 1800+ hours. That will be a good idea, and then for the CBT we can do Gold members who have 1200+ hours. Open Beta should be a matter of pre-orders so he can get some money for development.

welp its easy for me xdxd

Huh, I never knew that.

How exactly is it easy for you? I don’t understand? I swear you don’t meet any of the requirements?

can you like let this thread die and never reply on it again please

3 Likes

Why? It’s a productive thread and it’s a discussion. What’s the problem?

Maybe the fact that you constantly dig up threads back since you joined the forum?

2 Likes

Replying to a 5 day old thread isn’t “digging up” threads.

Edit: As in, 5 days since the last reply.

The thing with you is that apparently the only way you have found to catch up with things you might have missed is by posting on every thread you can find. It’s been probably like over 5 times that everyone sees in the main page of the forum your pfp right next to dozens of replies posted in a matter of minutes.

2 Likes

Listen, I am trying to stay on topic with this post, but it really isn’t easy with replies like this. I’m just trying to be an active member of this forum, and continue the discussions I think are important, the the conversations I enjoy. I don’t understand what’s wrong with this? What is your problem? Are you upset it isn’t you being this dedicated or something, because I’ve seen you do exactly what I’m doing before too…

This will be my last reply here regarding this discussion.

Yeah we totally get that you’re trying to rush up your way towards regular, everyone has seen that.

What’s wrong with the rest is the kind of things you’ve been posting, basically making the same three sentences replies regarding something that has already been sorted out. Not to mention that you don’t even take the effort to look for older posts that have answered basically what you’re asking for.

That’s just ridiculous, this week I’ve posted 24 times, checking your numbers we get to 120, three times over the second poster. I honestly couldn’t care less regarding being relevant or not, that’s not why I’m here. But seeing that the majority of your posts are basically confirming that the sky is blue is just nonesense.

4 Likes

Your argument is completely invalid because member and regular require 15 and 80 days of activity (respectively) to achieve. If I wanted to “Rush” those two I’d just make a couple posts a day and that’s it, just save my time. Also the majority of my replies are more than a paragraph.

This is also my last reply.

1 Like