Unturned II ports?

Hi I’m new to the forums so I’m not sure if this has been answered before but is there any chance that Unturned II will be on the switch/Xbox/PS4?

The chance is extremely low, iirc.

1 Like

Since you’re new, you might want to familiarize yourself with some of it’s handy features; this is a good place to start.

And as stated before, UII will most likely not be ported to consoles.

It would likely be the last thing to ever be worked on, like in half a decade or so. Depending on how successful the game is, personally I’d prefer keeping it a PC game.

Besides there are already dozens of the same questions asked in the site and many other community places.

1 Like

already made a post on it: link

Long term… I wouldn’t rule it out! But my personal development time will always be on PC, so it would be a publisher developing it. I have fond memories playing games splitscreen which is one of the reasons splitscreen+gamepad support is such a high priority. :slight_smile:

given the controller support is a thing, it’s possible. Nelson might need money for the devkits for the ports though.

1 Like

Yo magine if there was VR Unturned

2 Likes

I can’t imagine

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.