Unturned Needs More Womens Clothes in The Marketplace

The marketplace has a rather large amount of clothes to choose from, but as of women’s clothes… there really isn’t any. The closest you could get is the short shorts that the guide has on arid, which aren’t even obtainable. This combined with there only being one feminine face makes it quite difficult to show your a woman or such without actually having to clarify you are in the chat or voice. Something like maybe another female face or market place having something such as short shorts or crop top hoodies could easily solve this problem of a lack of feminine clothes. So instead of having to clarify you’re a girl, people will already be able to tell (or they’ll call you gay).

8 Likes

Noting this down

edit : if you have any ideas feel free to let me know

6 Likes

Agreed, more hair and face options would be welcome too.

2 Likes

Fr. Right now we only really have The Operator Cap, Feline Hair, and Chopstick Ponytail

2 Likes

Sure <3
I could message you some ideas and such over discord if youd like

1 Like

dankaby2#2557 go ahead

2 Likes

I don’t really see how the faces are specific to any gender as for clothing well I’d say the same. I see much more often women wearing jeans/pants than skirts.

1 Like

Are you telling me that this face is not the most masculine gigachad male manipulator tax evader face in the game?

UEvasion

6 Likes

that radiates chad power

sent the request :>

You’re right, we should use your basis on what women wear. I am sure you know what all women like

1 Like

Tax evader? Evading your taxes shouldn’t something you should be proud of.

1 Like

The point was that neither the faces nor most of the cloths in the game are specific to men only.

1 Like

You’re right they’re not, but they aren’t womanly at all

3 Likes

yes ma’am

3 Likes

So I am sure you know what all women find ‘‘womanly’’

Due to how it’s made Unturned doesn’t really allow to have much dimorphism aside from haircuts, can’t really change that for now.

1 Like

Litteraly all clothing is gender neutral, no reason to have dedicated clothing just for womed in a blockgame

1 Like

7 Likes

Horseman → Equestrian?

All of the clothing in the base game is intentionally gender neutral e.g. firefighter (not fireman)

I do agree there should be more feminine clothing. Not with body changes though.

12 Likes

No more mesh replacements Walter

2 Likes