Unturned Needs More Womens Clothes in The Marketplace

8 Likes

We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod. We do not bring up the bunny suit mod.

5 Likes

kinda disappointing but understandable. it would be really cool if you could do a mesh remake at some point.
i want my character more readily identifiable as not a man, maybe just have a character with a slimmer waist like minecraft does? it would also help to have hair stick out from under hats since the hair being covered up gives an overtly masculine appearance rather than an androgynous one imho

4 Likes

it’s that shrimple

5 Likes

This is the most obnoxious joke I’ve heard in my life

7 Likes

the hat part is true though, same with the waist

2 Likes

personally id bring out the chest a very tiny bit as well, but that could just be my opinion

This guy is using the old mesh!!!

My blender project is older than half the people on this website

3 Likes

maan you’re not in a springfield school to apologize like that :100:

There’s a large number of gamers who play as more feminine characters in-game (regardless of their gender – the “only dudes play games / use the internet” meme isn’t accurate).

Usually it has more to do with the choice, and whatever cosmetics/clothing look good. There’s a lot more than 3 people who’d utilize feminine-looking clothing/hairstyles, given the opportunity to do so.

9 Likes

yeah, i mean as an example
if you count the feline hair as feminine then yeah i use that as a cis guy

also, extra options for character customisation is always a good addition.

2 Likes

I do believe being able to have a character mesh replacement by default would be good thing though, while it should share the same colliders as the vanilla player, a woman character and a gender neutral character could be a good thing to have in the character creation settings, as would be more facial features and hairs for non-masculine characters.

If additionally those characters mesh replacement could use the same texture for shirt and pants as the default character, it would be cool too.

Of course mesh replacement should be “soft” and fit the style of the game imo.

2 Likes

im not 100% sure on the idea of mesh replacers or a second mesh option available, im sure that cosmetics alone can “showoff” the idea of a female character. hell, some hairstyles on their own can anyway.

5 Likes

Speaking from experience.
no.
You shouldn’t be able to.

1 Like

i wonder what the experience in question is :slight_smile:

Uhm? I know where you live ??

tshaka plaka maka raka

2 Likes

Oui oui! Non non!

I made an account just for this why.

Guys it’s a kids game, stop imprinting your personal idea of gender, which seems to be:

• Hair sticking out
  • Tits
  • Thin hourglass waist

You realize that part of the beauty of Unturned is the unisex nature of the game. There is never an intention nor a desire to make the game more masculine or feminine. The ponytail somewhat could be used as a manbun.
The long hair can also just be the hair of a guy who likes it, or forgot to cut their hair. That’s part of what makes the selection we currently have work.

If you start to break from this because you want to have voxel tits out in a kids game

1/3

1 Like

You run the risk of destroying this UNIVERSAL nature or system, which can then lead to a focus on more masculine or feminine cosmetics and body types. The eventual result of this is just more exclusion as, where once all of these could be encompassed in a simple cute style, now each of these have to be implemented and some of these will likely just be ignored. If this is implemented by Nelson Sextonius, then sorry for all the chubby women out there who would then be annoyed by being excluded because of this, especially with how the community seems to just see women as these;

2/3

1 Like