Unturned Needs More Womens Clothes in The Marketplace

If you want to add more ANDROGYNOUS haircuts and designs, as well as more options to accommodate them, then I’m all for it. In spite of this, I sincerely think that this current strategy of thinking “if it’s not tits, its a man” is definitely flawed, and trying to work with it is just going to be disastrous. I don’t want 11 year old girls looking like playboy mascots for inclusivity, you can definitely do this far better.

I wouldn’t be here if I was just interested in destroying something, so as I hinted at alternatives, I certainly think playing around to find some new hairstyles could yield fun results.

It may be unconventional, but I’d be up for a Nihongami hairstyle, but with the level of hair displayed being reduced a bit. Let’s have some fun.

3/3

Sidenote: I’m new to this place, sorry for the segmented replies but I thought the images would be important to illustrating my point better. As a new user, I can apparently only embed one image per reply.

1 Like

cannot believe my mod is being used as an example fucking everywhere lmao.

4 Likes

lol
like theres nowhere that says unturned is a kids game, and its not made as one, when you actually look into what unturned contains theres nowhere that officially classes this as one other than your own thoughts

+
major part of playerbase are kids

3 Likes

i dont think you read what you posted. The chest being out is not the same as fully modeled cube tits.
As for your point about unturned being a kids game, it says a lot about you as a person if you find womens bodies too sexual to include in a game for people under 18.

3 Likes

God forbid women exist, that would be too sexual for a kids game i think, the mere existence of women. /s

1 Like

this is like saying FNAF or GTA V can’t have blood, sex jokes or go into deeper themes because more than half of their fanbases are full of minors when the games weren’t even meant to appeal to minors.

you guys are just scared of admitting that you view women in an oversexualized way and that any inherently feminine cosmetics is “too sexual”. Maybe women just want to look more feminine in the game? Even if that were to mean “hourglass figure and modelled boobs” or stereotypically feminine cosmetics, there’s people who would appreciate it instead of the default androgynous model.

if you can’t understand this I honestly don’t know what to tell you :confused:

2 Likes

adding that
theres a decent portion of women who do want to be seen more feminine in characters they play as, like the whole thing of self expression covers that, like as some women would want to play as genderless characters, some would wanna be overtly feminine, its not something you can outright go “women want to look like X or Y”.

1 Like

Unturned is mostly played by kids and is a game built to accommodate kids. Somewhat close to E for everyone, which naturally sets the baseline at all ages, inclusive of the youth by nature and design, although I would personally see Unturned as closer to handling ages like 7+ or 13+. Would you care to agree to that? @MoltonMontro
Or do you think that Unturned is a mature NSFW game like Hatred.

You don’t need to declare that you are a boy, or girl, or genderfluid. Perhaps when it comes to pronouns, however in the world of Unturned, a beautiful part of it comes from that. Why do you need to say that you are a woman as shown in the original post. You can pop in and play and your gender won’t matter. You are not a coveted object as a woman, you are a beautiful person and the design philosophy laid out subconsciously through the designs Unturned has had over the years need not be broken to ensure you do not have to use words to inform others of your gender identity. It is wholly unnecessary, imo.

This seems to not have been understood, but the perception of women being defined as “too sexual” by you guys… trying to draw such a close association between women and having tits to the point of just going to the lengths of “you don’t like tits in a kids game = being misogynistic” is kinda based but it isn’t the W you think it is.

Women want to look modeled? That in of itself is fine.

Men want to be modeled as jacked dudes? That is also fine.

The above are normal and okay, but they are not healthy for the Unturned space due to what has been built up as well as the current goals and reasonings for allowing either party, or both, to do that.
Once you build up the community as a gendered space, you expunge the current gender neutral environment we currently hold (accommodating of all genders and androgyny as well as non-binary folks, neopronouns and more). Unless you mean to say that anyone without tits is a “masculine” person due to how equivocating the chest to being female so hard naturally means that this bodily trait present in men as well as women would imply some significance once it is removed, sorry flat chested girls and trans people who haven’t managed to grow out a bit, the people I seem to be speaking against and their suggestions are designed to exclude you., but you are a man if you envision yourself in that way. If you are to say that the lack of a chest does not = man or woman, then that would not only show that anyone agreeing with me is not a misogynist for not wanting tits in Unturned, but it would also provide the issue of men not being accommodated in the space with “knowingly male designed customs”. We also run into all the other problems I mentioned earlier of not being able to accommodate everyone, or most people. The hourglass figure shown in both examples which I only mentioned due to being the frameworks people were using in this thread before I came along all seem to noticeably exclude chubby women. Our current relatively gender-neutral system allows us to include everyone, male or female, while giving them the room to fill in the gaps with their mind.

The more I read, the more this seems like a politically charged move rather than one designed to make a safe, inclusive experience. This is the type of proposals I would see a large studio’s investors would make to pad out their ESG while blatant transphobia prowled the office, serving as a less public yet more important issue. I feel as though that is analogous of the whole thread and situation here with the Unturned community, it’s flaws and this post.

1 Like

In simpler terms, if this came to pass, this would breed more discrimination, I could also say far more things about where cosmetics could start leaning if this went on more, especially with profitability and the like OH NO NO NO NO NO NO 8 YEAR OLDS WITH THE BUNNY SUIT 8 YEAR OLDS MOD BUNNY SUIT MOD.

However I’m more interested in @DeusExMachina 's take on what I said.

Sorry king but I am not sitting through that wall of text right now

If it makes you feel any better, I’d like you to know that I added like 50 more words to it right after you said that because I love you so much. I didn’t even think it through that much either. <3

Good on you champ

1 Like

It’s noon btw, want me to make you a schnitzel for lunch? :blush: (i could make a frikadellen if u want too btw

women are not a mature subject

you are the person saying this, not us

a large built up square body is not androgynous, it’s perceived as masculine

no it isnt

by this logic, so does lego

women are not political

no it wouldn’t

I see no reason for cosmetics to become sexual just because nelson adds in a blouse. Further to this, the cosmetics are curated, and I find it unlikely that Nelson will add in sexually explicit cosmetics.

why bring in somebody who isn’t active in the conversation

2 Likes

@DerEnte lmao this guy

It was never meant to be a cosmetic. I put it up on the workshop, because a) mesh replacement and b) come on why do you think that this will get into the game. I made crafting recipes for each fucking suit. I wish I was joking.

3 Likes

so hips big booba big stomach small or its masculine

im done with this lol i made my point and you are reiterating your arguments but rephrased, it’s mid

ngl this thread

9 Likes

Unrelated but I found some cute NPC’s you would like that could be decent examples hair and mesh replacement wise!

Even though I disagree with having it be official, I am willing to risk a dunk and shoot my points in the foot to say that I love this, it’s comfortable and gives me serotonin, I hope it makes you feel better too! T_T

I hope I did not come off as misogynistic in wanting to keep the space from making a leap from mostly gender neutral cosmetics to cosmetics that present female characters as I just feel like such a change would either have to be massive to accommodate masculine cosmetics, androgyny, plus size or flat people etc etc and that a change done solely to include one group would thereby leave a ton of underrepresented groups in the dust. So unless something like a map arrives to include everyone or at least as many people as possible, I feel like catering our cosmetics to none of the* genders is a better idea. (non binary is not necessarily a gender but more a collection)

@danaby2 Would hope you take this into account too considering you seemed to be working on something relating to this from what was hinted at, although I’m pretty confident you won’t considering how you and Renaxon seemed when I tried interacting… and considering what Renaxon did 5+ years ago